1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyote Pics..Awsome Website

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by Cajun_Trooper, Feb 11, 2009.

1. http://www.all-creatures.org/aw/coyote.html

Nearly 100 excellent photos.....

2. thats great , thanks. Photo number 090 is one you dont see much lol

3. GrayFox

GrayFox New Member

all-creatures.org is actually an animal rights website...they do have good photos though!

4. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

LMAO IM sure they would be just thrilled to know that they are providing 1000's of taxidermists with reference pics to mount them..

5. Well good for them for their interest in animal rights.....Mean while we will use there photos for taxidermy rights.....

6. coonhunt

coonhunt New Member

they have great pics to bad you cant find a way to save them and use them

7. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork [email protected]

these are some good pics. had no problem printing a few

8. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

There is no problem saving any of these pictures to your HD. Same as any other HTML type page set up. Right click, view image. Save the picture. That at least for those not using screwup Vista. Not sure how you would do it with that abomination.

[​IMG]

9. bearrug48

bearrug48 Active Member

Great pics

10. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

They give me a copyright warning..... :eek:

11. Sea Wolf

The tricks to right click and view image first .. not save or copy it first. Once you "view image" it gets it away from the page coding that says you can't have it. :)

12. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Still doesn't work, running windows 7. if you right click on the pic at all it automatically tells you they are copyrighted. :eek:

13. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Running Vista 64 Had no problems saving image...

edited to add--- I use Firefox too

14. Mark in IL

Mark in IL New Member

Using Vista and Firefox - No Problems at all.

15. Sea Wolf

Possibly that site is set up for IE? I use Firefox and have no issues. Psy, try a different browser ... or if you can't get it to work .. tell me what pictures you want and I'll pull them and get them to you. :)

Postscript ... Yeah, I just tested it with IE. The script running on that site seems to only function with that browser. I get the pop up with that browser

Another trick that will work Look at the the url that you get for a picture you click on, say, (coyote 006) http://www.all-creatures.org/aw/coyote-006.html
    Now, see that .html at the end? Cut it off and make the url http://www.all-creatures.org/aw/coyote-006 Hit enter and that will work too. That .html is the whole page with the coding. Taking the .html off the end just gives you the picture.

Piracy is my specialty[​IMG]

16. coonhunt

coonhunt New Member

I was able to save to a flash drive worked like a charm

17. Naturesway07

Naturesway07 New Member

Thanks for the pics