1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need help looking for a form cant remember who makes it !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by T+T, Feb 12, 2009.

1. T+T

T+T New Member

Its a black bear form lifesize, it is walking down hill, the picture I saw someone mounted it walking down I think on a branch attached to a rock i believe it was a pedestal mount.
    thanks for your help
    Tara

2. T+T

T+T New Member

ALSO I dont think it was in any of the major catalogs. I think it was sent to my house as a flyer type thing, smaller company

3. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

Is it like the one in the mammal of the month pg.3 ,if so maybe they can help you . If not do you remember where you saw a picture of it at.

4. T+T

T+T New Member

I thought it was by Tru Fitt in a flyer they sent after there 2009 catalog came out. I didn't see it on there website tho. it not quit like That bear in mammals of the month its rear end is more in the air more compacted together the legs walking down a branch attached to a rock on a ped. base
    thanks
    Tara

5. lookn4awhitetail

lookn4awhitetail "I shoot a Mathews, cause I dont wanna Hoyt them"

Check revolution taxidermy supply out they have some unique bear poses, maybe they are the ones you saw.

6. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

It's not in the Tru fitt flyer, I just looked.

7. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

I think the one you are talking about is from Kip Hughes . Hughes forms in madison heights va. Phone number 434-384-5890 . If you have a taxidermy today magazine it is on the cover of the sept./oct. 2007

8. T+T

T+T New Member

thank you DDAVIS that is the one i'm looking for!!!!!!!!
    Tara