1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Blind Cat can see again

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by snowhare, Feb 17, 2009.

1. snowhare

snowhare New Member

This cat was with out eyes when i recieced it m they removed them otherwise he died , so my client aseked me can you put som new eyes in , an yup i say .

But biggest problem was that the Vet cut of the eyelids , and than he sewed them up , so i had to make new openings for that
    That was realy terrible , because i did not know where to start cutting , well here is the result , and i will rebuild his eyelids later on this week , and give it an overspray.

Ofcourse it is wrapped boddy , with a foam hed inside

I LL keep up about this one , when it is copleetly don

GR Snowhare

2. chbtaxidermy

chbtaxidermy When in Austin, do like the Liberals: Hug a Tree

There is just something about taxidermy on pets that freaks me out.
    Its not the taxidermy - its the thought of having my pet in living room, but not alive, and it was my pet..... its too freaky for me.
    I don't know why its weird for me. I have skulls and shoulder mounts of whitetails and hogs.....

I bet you make a killing off that hard work, don't you?!? (And it pays off too. Nice work on that cat!)

3. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Dear Evan 11,

Yup i work my but off 7 days a week , 12 hours a day , and yes i get a big some of money for them.

GR Snowhare

4. hidvalltax

hidvalltax Dont travel faster than your guardian angel can go

You are definitely gifted! great job

5. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

I agree, you have a talent :)
    Nice work on the kitty. I love the pose...not a fan of just a curled up cat laying on the couch. If someone wants to bring life back to their dead pet...than do just that. give it LIFE.
    great job

6. RF

RF Member

Very nice work, the customer should be very happy. :)

7. Brian

Brian Active Member

snowhare, your pets are always awesome. you sure have a talent man. another great job. Brian

8. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

Good job snowhare !! I've got a domestic cat I've got to do in the exact same pose. I'm going to try carving the body.

9. snowhare

snowhare New Member

:D :DAmy,

Thanks , please send some pictures when it is done , i d love to see it

GR s