1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

name plates on plaques

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by bassnbuck, Feb 19, 2009.

1. bassnbuck

bassnbuck better late than never

where do all of you guys get the custom name plates that go on the plaques on deer mounts. im looking for the 2 x 3 inch with brass engraving. do yall get these locally or from a supplier? thanks Andy
  2. mjsandt

mjsandt New Member

Local trophy shop for sports and such, they make any color or print you want

3. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

Van Dykes
  4. Matt

Matt Active Member

I used to have a guy make them, but had to drive alittle ways. I just started using Van Dykes and they are great.
  5. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Active Member

Van Dykes for me too!!
  6. TomCat

TomCat Tommy B. <(((><

yep van dykes look good
  7. Birely's Engraving 610-696-3211

I have used him for years. I like to fax him 10-12 at a time and Ken usually has the nameplates back to me within a day or two. His prices are reasonable.
  8. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Van Dykes for the brass ones. I have started using wooden ones that I think look a lot better from Ted at Antlers 2 Fins.

Web site: www.antlers2fins.com -- E-mail: ted@antlers2fins.com
  9. kwickerink

kwickerink New Member

only $2.65, shipped!

Here is the link for an engraver I have used through ebay. During the holidays I ordered some and it took about 3 weeks to get them. I do not know if it would be faster than that now, however. But they were simply beautiful and they are engraved with the font and color of your choice and only $2.65, shipped!

TIM DUNCAN surry county va

i use brileys engraving as well he's in pa 610 696-3211 hes always been fast and one time a order got lost in the mail and he redid them no charge and sent new ones for me great guy give him a call
  11. hounddoggy

hounddoggy New Member

Brass name plates are nice but I always inform my customers that they reflect . while black/white or other colored name plates do not amd are easier to read.just a thought!
  12. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

The laser engraved wood ones just look more natural on most things to me. I tried them and really like them better.