1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Idaho Taxidermists Association Convention 2009

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Terry Bennett, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Terry Bennett

Terry Bennett Active Member

Idaho
    June 4th through 6th, 2009
    The 10th Annual <A HREF="http://idahotaxidermistsassoc.com/">Idaho Taxidermists Association</A> Convention & Competition
    Burley Best Western Inn and Convention Center, Burley, ID
    Contact <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">Terry Bennett</A> at (208) 461-3155.

The Idaho taxidermists association annual competition and convention will be June 4th thru the 6th 2009 in Burley Idaho.
    The host hotel is the Burley Best Western Inn and convention center.

Gary Senk will be judging birds, fish and reptiles.
    Gary Powell will be judging mammals.

We should have the registration paperwork out soon.

If you have any questions give me a pm, call or email.

Terry Bennett 208-461-3155
    [email protected]

2. Terry Bennett

Idaho
    Idaho taxidermists association convention

I wanted to update everyone on the latest developments at the ITA show. Moyle Mink and Tannery has graciously sponsored a catered dutch oven lunch on Friday June 5th. This will be held at their facility, and is free to all those attending the show.
    Everyone is invited ,so bring the whole family and have a good time. They will also have tours of their tanning facility. If you have ever wondered what goes on in a large commercial tannery this is your chance to get a look.

We will have a seminar by John Will on making artificial rocks using Quick rock.

Al Baken just returned from the world show and will be presenting a seminar on the half cast fish mounting method, as well as one on habitat design and composition.

Garry Senk will be judging birds, and fish and presenting a seminar on mounting a ringneck pheasant.

Gary Powell will be judging mammals and his seminar will be on antler repairs.

We will also have our ever popular kids seminar.

There will also be buy, sell, trade table. Bring anything that you would like to part with and we will have space available for you to try and sell or trade those taxidermy related items

If you have questions about the show or want a list of fun things to do in the area give me a call or Email.

Terry Bennett
    208-461-3155
    [email protected]

3. Terry Bennett

Idaho
    The show is a little more than a week away. If you haven't recieved your registration paperwork don't worry you can register at the show. If you have questions give me a call or email

208-461-3155
    [email protected]