1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

we need some more tutorials

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by Bobbi Meyer, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I buy my own bases for right now cause 1. I'm not that good at building my own i got it pretty figured out but not quite, 2. Cause if you get down to all the materials and time put into building one its really cheaper to have someone build it for and for 100 percent it will look good.

2. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

lord rusyt,

no its not research. its rnviper3. i made the octagonal base and decorated it. thank you for the nice words. now i need to do that on all my work, right

3. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    It couldn't 'hoit'! :D When there is good work to be complimented, then I do! And that mount and habitat all flows ... and one compliments the other. What else could I have said, but "Good work all around"! And real nice job on that casement! Rectangles are enough for me to build, thank you, so seeing that octagonal base that you made is very cool! Keep it going!

John.

4. I would use both colors. Do a wash coat with one, wash with your sponge and then let dry. Come back later with another wash coat of a different color and you will add depth and get some interesting effects