1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lifesize Mammal of the Month #12 (3/09- 4/09)

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Doylestudio, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Wolverine and Marten 8)

2. Skywalker

Another 8)

3. Skywalker

And another 8)

4. Brian

Brian Active Member

skywalker you are the man. i love seeing your mounts. they are a big inspiration to me. your work is totally awesome!

5. B.S.

B.S. New Member

:eek: Wow Ken , the wolverine and the marten are awesome ! And the white toes on the lynx are way cool , and , and ... ;D Thanks again for coming down to judge the Montana Show . It was a pleasure to meet you . I'm sorry you had to travel on your B-day , but we did sing you Happy Birthday at the awards banquet ! LOL ... I'm sure that made it all worth it :D I really liked your seminar . I think the next piece I enter in a show just might be on a carved form ..... and if I screw it up , I can always make it into a fish ;) Brad

6. HAVE TO admit Ken all the life size forms of yours that I've used they all fit like a glove
    keep them coming ;)

7. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Great work Ken and Jerry

8. ed150

ed150 deer city time

ken that lynx is sweet,great work this mounth

9. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

Skywalker is latin for showoff! Just kidding Ken. Great work as always! You have really taken everything I have taught you and gone far with it. I am so proud of you grasshopper (my protege).. LOL

10. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

That is nice.I don't mean to take away from the wolverine but the marten is amazing.How did you do the marten body?

11. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Great work everyone!!!
    Ken,The wolverine and martin are awesome :eek:

I put this one together today.

[​IMG]

12. Brian

Brian Active Member

Bill Motzer , your fox looks great!

13. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I agree, very well done Bill.

14. B.S.

B.S. New Member

Bill Meyer - How about some close ups of the porky ?

15. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I just finished a monster porky, one of Bob Wendits as a matter of fact. I am taking it to the Ohio show in a few weeks and decided to wait and post it in the next Lifesize mammal of the month. nice work everyone I still can't believe all the talent everyone posesis on this site great job

16. Wow @ marten and wolverine!

17. Skywalker

The raccoon and lynx were carcass casts, and the wolverine and marten were carved with cast heads. I should have some more to look at soon.

18. Beautiful work as always Ken! Your work imparts alot of emotion for the subjects!

19. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

Very nice Ken.I liked that lynx too.They don't get better.Liked that wolverine head too.

20. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Wow, being on the road for a day and I seem to have missed a ton of excellent work!
    As always Ken, those pieces are top shelf. That Marten is very eye catching.

Bill, your Red Fox is very Nice!

Mike