1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New 2009 catalog for Ohio Taxidermy Supply

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ohio Taxidermy Supply, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Hey guys we just got it in today, so if you are wanting a catalog that is newer than 03 let us know, It still has the trueyes and the Eppley ear liners in it along with some noses and ear butts. We do have a couple new things in their that might be interesting, but for the most part when we get to the summer and slow down some that's when were going to do most of the new products and forms. Running a skeleton crew doesn't help when your in need of new products, but oh well. As I said just let me know and we will get one out to you. Pm me or just reply to this with your address, also if you already requested one then we have you down already and you will be getting one here in the next month. We have a lot of shows coming up so that might slow down the shipment proccess, but you can pick a catalog up at the shows too. We will be at Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virgina shows. Oh and its just a brochure so don't get your hopes up for a giant book of goodies, lol.
    Thanks
    The Eppleys

2. buck

buck Member

glad to hear it

3. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Make sure if we don't catch you guys first, you come and see us at the Helping Hand Hangers booths. We will be in P.A. and M.I.

4. rickey logan

rickey logan Active Member

Will you guys be at the Ohio show? If so I'll see you there, I'll be staying over at Hilton's house.....

5. Yeah Rickey, we will be there. Sorry I haven't posted anything since the first time. We were at the PA show, without a computer. The show was great though. Anyway we will see you there, I cant remember what booth number, but I'm sure you'll find us.
    Rudy

6. Hey guys I just learned that i had to put all of the addresses into zip code order, so I will probable be sending them out at the end of the month or so. When it is all put in order we save some money on shipping. Sorry that you have to wait so long.
    Rudy

7. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

It was great meeting you guys. Your products are great. Thanks for the new catalog.

RATTRAP
    Brian

8. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Hope to just get mine at the Michigan show from you.