1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Kids Never Want to Take A Nice Picture!

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by LordRusty, Mar 5, 2009.

1. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    They always gotta make faces!
    [​IMG]

2. dugart

dugart Doug Smith / D-Sign,LLC. 616-392-3841

That one in the middle reminds me of...me :) duuuugh

3. Something was goofed with in that picture!! Everything but the face is just the same!!! Or is it just me!! LOL

4. In Tune

In Tune New Member

That looks like me an my 2 brother posing for a family photo

5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Someone with an auto wind caught a yawn and photoshopped the sequence. :)

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Well, if they DID Photoshop it, they sure went to a lot of trouble with the grass between their legs, the ear hairs, the throat collar colors, the stripes on the forehead and the bent paw. This is taxidermy "judging" at it's best. Nitpicking how the picture was done, ignoring the fantastic reference we might need later on. Go figure.

7. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Not nitpicking, George. :) Josh asked if the picture was goofed with. There are bits of dupicate material across the board. It is indeed a good reference for cub faces. Never said that it wasn't. :D "Three Tenors" is also shopped. ;)

Rusty .. though your titles are descriptive in a way and inventive, someone looking for "lion cubs" or "lions" won't find your pictures readily. Can you put "Lion" in the title to make them more accessible to those looking for them?

8. thatguyonline

thatguyonline winnie the pooh

WI
    look at the eyes.