1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Everything changes

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Nina Lukaszewicz, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

I went to the new Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School today for an evaluation, and they are accepting me! I showed the art director all my drawings, and my achievements in the taxidermy magazines, and they were so impressed. When I told them I did taxidermy and was into the outdoors, they were even more impressed. So I'm enrolling as soon as possible. I am currently going to a regular public school now, and what they have is not enough for my talents. This new school is way different than my public school. This school focuses on the induvidual student and what we want to do, and I will have art and web design classes for the first half of the day, and then I will take my regular classes (math, english etc.) for the second half of the day. At this school we work at our own pace, are given a free laptop computer to use both at school and home, and the best part is, school doesn't start until 9:00 am. They even have a Starbucks coffee shop in the cafeteria!

http://www.lppacs.org/about.html

So to make a long story short, transferring to this charter school will be the best thing to do for my future, and I can't wait to start.

2. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Good for you! That should help you tremendously as you decide the career path you will take.

3. Nina Lukaszewicz

Yep...I am getting into commercial arts and website design, those are hopefully going to be my future careers, and this school will even help me get scholarships

4. fesekula

fesekula Active Member

Nina, you see I have been telling you all along you have a bright future. I also went to a school something like what you are going to and it was way better then regular school. You are one lucky girl. :)

5. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Nina, that's woderful. You have a great talent and it's awsome to see that it's not going to be wasted but inhanced. Good luck and hope to see more of your work at our PTA shows.

6. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Go Nina! Get the best education you can. Congratulations on your admission to The Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School.

7. Nina Lukaszewicz

thanks...I start on Thursday.

8. RLDILWORTH

RLDILWORTH LIFE MEMBER NRA AND NTA

Sounds great! We expect great things from you. Go NINA>>

9. Lou

Lou Modern day Mona Lisa :-)

PA
    Great job Nina! If you getting into webdesign, look into ASP.net, it's a pretty hot web programming language. Lots of companies are wanting web services and if you can do it they'll pay big ;D Also, I don't know what tool you're using for designing but I've been playin with DreamWeaver and man is it swwwwweeeeettttt! You should check it out. If you ever need help or when you get the point you're looking for a job, look me up. There's always a need for people like you in the industry.

I'm really glad to see life for you is looking pretty bright. I'm jealous about the Starbucks though. I would be broke if my work offered it in our kitchen! ;D

10. Go Nina!!!!!!!!

11. Incredible! Congratulations and good luck! We are all rootin' for you!

12. Deerman

Deerman Member

SC
    congratulations