1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Printed Taxidermy Multi-part Work Orders

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by livbucks, Mar 7, 2009.

1. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I am finally renewing my offer on printed work orders. Not that I ever stopped offering them mind you, but my original thread was deleted due to age. There were a number of folks who found me regardless of that, but I now want to put this in view for anyone new here that might be interested. The forms I print are carbonless as they write through without the need for carbon sheets between the copies. I offer these in 2-part, 3-part or even more if you wish. I have a number of pre-designed formats to choose from that I will adapt to suit. I will place your business info and logo if you have one, on my existing layout of your choice. I can adapt the fields as well, within reason. Doing it this way, I waive the design fees and all you pay for is the printing and shipping. The verbage of the terms is completely up to you. You can use my wording if it suits you, or totally rewrite the terms to your desires. NOTE DISCLAIMER: I assume zero responsibility for the wording of the terms section. It is the buyers responsibility to assure the terms are legal and appropriate for their individual state, and that they are adequately protected from liability.
    I can quote on totally custom designed forms and layouts, just ask! Already have an existing form or file and need it printed at a great price? No problem!

I do have some great news since my last thread: I now accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover for quick ordering and customer convenience. Of course as before, I still accept Money Orders as well, and checks with a small delay for processing.
    We are a full service printer in business for 37 years. We offer anything printed on paper including business cards, letterheads, envelopes, newsletters etc.
    Please look over the samples below and should you be interested, pm or email me for details.
    The SILVER BULLET design is my most popular. Thanks for looking!
  2. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

sent ya a pm greg.

SAWYER New Member

What is the average cost and how long is your turn around time.
    Thanks William
  4. livbucks

I can usually have a proof to you within a few days max.
    I can ship most orders within 2 business days of receipt of payment.
    I have emailed you additional information.

5. Greg, did I order from you last year?
  6. arrowed1

arrowed1 New Member

Sent you a PM
  7. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Active Member

PM sent
  8. 100antlers

100antlers New Member

I bought my invoices from Greg and they are great!!!I had great service and it was fast delivery;when i get low i will buy them from him again.Thanks Greg

9. livbucks

Yes! how have you been, Bob?
    I take Visa, Mastercard and Discover now, so reorders are quick and easy.
    I archive all files for reorders as well.
    Thanks for your past business!
  10. jnc

jnc Love, Laugh.......Live!

PM sent....
  11. godawgsrw

godawgsrw New Member

Greg did some for me and did a phenomenal job. The response and proof came back fast, changes were made immediately, order was processed and shipped quickly and a quality product arrived. Not that you need another recommendation, but I'm very pleased and appreciate the work orders! Will have my repeat business as I need them.
  12. livbucks

Thanks Rob for the push, I appreciate your business and endorsement.
    I also want to get the word out that I now take VISA Mastercard and Discover for everyone's convenience.
    Thanks again!
  13. Greg, I sent my updated doc to your AOL address.
  14. WOW! Fast and reliable. My order arrived on Friday. Thanks Greg.
  15. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

I have purchased from Greg more than once and he has always delivered
    a perfect product in a timely manner.

16. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

how much are you asking for these.

17. jnc

jnc Love, Laugh.......Live!

Awesome job Greg! Will definately get more from you when I get low!
  18. livbucks

Thanks Charlotte, I look forward to your future business.
  19. trophyquest

trophyquest New Member

Greg. I am interrested in some three part work orders .if you could send me some information. THANK YOU
  20. pm sent

Wild Tracks