1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Printed Taxidermy Multi-part Work Orders

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by livbucks, Mar 7, 2009.

1. PM Sent

2. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

What is your price range and what are quantity requirements? No big changes on set-up or wording, pretty much like the ones you have shown.
    Thanks!!

3. PM sent.

Thanks,

Brandon

4. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    Gregs, forms are great. Plus its nice to have a contract in writing for you and your customer, that way there is know mix ups. Super fast turn around. Great guy to deal with, great prices and product. I would highly recommend. Sean

5. Jims Wildlife Studio

Jims Wildlife Studio Full Time PA Taxidermist

Greg, Email me some information on your 3 part work order pack. Along with some prices.
    Thanks Jim

6. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say THANKS! to all who have utilized my services, and bring it back into view to any who might be interested in what I have to offer.
    PM or email me for details.

Greg

P.S.......I print anything that goes on paper.

7. trophyquest

trophyquest New Member

I just had Greg do some three part work orders for me. they look great, fast service, and a great guy to deal with. THANKS GREG.

8. livbucks

Thanks for the business, Mike!
    I enjoyed the transaction.
    trophyquest = ********GREAT BUYER! *********

9. send me info please! !! from ken

10. Hi there! If you could also send me some info too when you get the chance. I will be needing these in the near future! Looks like you do some wonderful work. I'll be in touch soon :)

~Leslie

11. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

I used greg 2 years ago. Great person and fast service.

Thanks again greg.

12. livbucks

Thanks Josh, I really appreciate your past business and your endorsement.

JB = ******GREAT BUYER A+++++++++

13. bulldog4949

Greg, can you do 2 part receipts? Not a contract but like a small receipt that I can give customers for plaques and such that don't need a contract? Maybe the size of a small legal pad?

If so can you send me some examples to email.

[email protected]

Do you still have my logo?

Thanks again.

14. livbucks

Josh,
    I archive all customer files, so I do have your logo and form on file.
    I will put something together for you to look at, and you can tell me what you think.
    I will be in touch, and thanks again!

Greg

15. bulldog4949

Okay works for me. Thanks. Just shoot me an email

16. I to, would like some more info please, I cant read the terms on the display, so if you could send it to me via email to [email protected] that would be great. thanks
    Dennis

17. Greg,
    Im interested in a three part order form and possibly business cards. I like the first form format not too much I would change shoot me a pm with prices or send E mail with info.
    Thanks

18. yote1

yote1 New Member

pm sent

19. 1saltyfish

1saltyfish New Member

hey greg
    contact me as soon as you can , i am opening up my new taxidermy business and need forms like you have for it...i need them made and would not mind using you if the price is right...i either have to get you to make them or a print shop local and id perfer to keep it in the family..taxidermist helping suppliers of our trade if you know what i mean..anyway my email is [email protected] i look foward to hearing from you.thanks jaime

20. Do you want me to fax bus card proofs or just send pics of front and back? I also want to get some custom work orders. Thanks, Vikki