1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Printed Taxidermy Multi-part Work Orders

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by livbucks, Mar 7, 2009.

1. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Hi Greg!
    Do you still have my information on file? I need some more orders sometime soon.

2. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

You betcha! I will PM you.
    Thanks for the bump! You saved me from looking desperate. LOL!

3. Had to do a little searching to find this thread.
    Let's get it back where people can see it.

4. Sent PM

5. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Greg was very helpful with my order, we sent a proof back and forth a few times till we got all the info I wanted on it. Thanks again Greg for those great work order sheets.
    Regards, Geno

6. MRTaxidermy

MRTaxidermy Past President of the N.E.A.T.

Hi Greg...sent you a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    -Mike

7. Greg, is great guy to work with. He was fast, right on price and I will use him again when I run out. Wayne

8. greg can u send me the price on a 2 part silver bullet sheet and what u charge for buss. cards about 250

9. kaleb writch

kaleb writch New Member

Hey I need some order forms, can you please email me some more info, in what I need to do.

10. Ilookedyouup

Ilookedyouup New Member

Hi, I was wanting to get a price list from you so we can order some invoices. If you could please send pricing to [email protected] I would really appreciate it. Thank you. Bailey's Taxidermy

11. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

I just had Greg do my invoices and it was an excellent transaction and Greg is a great guy to do business with..

Tom Desnoyers
    Maplerun Taxidermy Studio

12. tem

tem Well-Known Member

pm sent.

13. Thanks Greg invoices were great

14. Greg does a fantastic job and they are so complete, even my wife can make one out LOL
    No offense Lady's

He is making me new ones for my Meat Processing and after they are complete, any one
    that does processing can use mine.

Great work...

15. Greg's the man for work orders...I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and they were delivered on Friday...They look great..Thanks Greg

Lynn

16. Trevor Athens

Trevor Athens New Member

I am interested in 3 copy sheets. If you could pm me info and pricing. thanks.

17. Very nice work orders. I still have quite a few left. Thanks Greg

18. Just received my 2 part work orders and they look awesome! Thank you Greg!
    Very easy guy to work with and gets the job done quick. Very pleased and shipping was very fast too! I'll be back for more when I need them!

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

19. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Thanks so much you guys! It was great dealing with all of you as well. Glad you were pleased with my product.

20. bpskulls

bpskulls Member

Sent you a pm