1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Printed Taxidermy Multi-part Work Orders

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by livbucks, Mar 7, 2009.

1. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Just wanted to tell a little true story:

A fellow that has ordered from me in the past called me at 2pm yesterday. He said that he didn't realize that he was OUT of forms and had animals coming in. He asked if I could speed his forms along if at all possible.

Well. Jimmy...not only can I, but I am happy do it! I pretty much do that for everybody that calls on me. When you deal with me, you are dealing with the person producing your printed matter. NOT a middleman broker, there is no sub-contractor.

Jimmy needed a few changes and wanted his forms crash numbered. Normally that would add a day to production....NOT TODAY! Jimmy needed his forms and I was going to do anything to help. Jimmy called me at 2pm yesterday.....his changes were made, his 2-part forms were printed and glued, the letterpress was fired up and his forms were numbered, packed and shipped by 10 am TODAY. Sometimes I need someone to light a fire under my ass to get me motivated. All it takes is the word PLEASE and I just can't let a person down. Thanks Jimmy! Your forms are on da way!!

Attached Files:

• B.jpg
      B.jpg
      File size:
      41.5 KB
      Views:
  2. livbucks

Just saving this thread from the angel of death. LOL!

Contact me if interested!

3. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

Greg I recall I received my 3-parts in two days and I didn't even say Please. I feel special! Thanks Pal.

4. livbucks

The people that pretend to enjoy talking to me get extra special treatment.

And NO...It's: Thank YOU!

And you ARE special, Joe. LOL!

5. livbucks

I have had a few people contact me asking if I still offer these. I still do, I just have not bumped the thread in quite awhile. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

6. livbucks

Seasons are coming. I still offer these. Please PM me if interested for more info. Please do not post replies here to be fair to other sellers.

Thanks so much!
    Greg

7. livbucks

I am still doing these as always. Season's will be here before you know it. Contact me for reorders or information. Thank you.

8. livbucks

I still offer these for anyone that may be interested. Message me for information. Thank you.
    Greg

D.Price likes this.
  9. Great product!

DP

tem and socalmountainman like this.
  10. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

Greg does mine! Joe Contract.jpg

D.Price likes this.
  11. tem

tem Well-Known Member

livbucks is the man to see. you wont be sorry.