1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alright pro's let me have it........cupped mallard critiques????

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by LOCKED-UP, Mar 9, 2009.

1. 3rd mount, cell phone pics....not to good of quality but....don't hold back let me have it.

2. second pic

3. oops same pic...here is the other

4. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Did it fly into a clothes line?

5. Yeah a had to use rubber gloves and spaghetti tongs to get the old lady next door undershorts off of him !!!!!!

ha ha

6. fireduck

fireduck Member

Well Lets see a side view.

7. Have to wait until it dries out.....it is in the corner so a side view the wall is in the way to get the camera where it needs to be.

8. fireduck

fireduck Member

John
    Take a picture outside.

Looks good! not sure on the postion though... But I'm no expert by no means! Like to see the head neck juncture.

Call me I'm at the fire house today we can chat about It.

9. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

not exactly what i would call cupped

10. Your wife's gonna be pissed when she finds out you stole her hair supplies... ;D ;D ;D I wouldn't call that cupped either, but it looks like a fairly clean mount.

11. KAT

KAT New Member

My .02, feet flared like that s/b accompanied with the wings being more cupped or a little more tucked in depicting the brakes being put on rapidly and losing altitude fast rather than sailing.

The neck is usually bent in a different position with the neck coming straight off the back of the head and then bending toward the body about 1" or so back.

12. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

I bet mounting that was a snap> :)

Looks good to me.

13. drakeman

drakeman Active Member

PacWest, love the avatar. I can't stop laughing.