1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

george

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by buckscouting, Mar 9, 2009.

1. buckscouting

buckscouting New Member

this guy will not stop harassing me what can i do he wont leave me alone i wanted to have fun on here and im sick of ebay so what do i do

2. Has he asked for your picture yet?

I would report to the moderator immediately! I think he may be stalking you? Maybe you sold him some bad stuff on ebay?

3. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

ROFLMAO I see you are feeling a bit better today

4. Quit following me everywhere, Uncle Harley. I think I will go back to taxidermytalk.com!!

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

This guy has been a trip. Now you can read his post and take it for face value, but most of you on here know me well enough to know better than that. Get this, HE sends ME a PM telling me I'm a male genital body part and asking me what my problem is. My reply was that "ignorance can be cured with education, but stupid is forever." He send me BACK an IM telling me to stop stalking him. I shoulda saved all the PMs he sent but I nuke almost every one I get when I reply to them. His claims are simply not true. It's not my style.

6. rj9289

rj9289 Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

this is not the place for fun, maybe you should try a game website instead of taxidermy.net
    lol

7. George, you have no need to defend yourself. In this thread it is readily apparent who is out of line:
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,138713.msg948454.html#msg948454

8. CarlScroggins

CarlScroggins Oct. 25 1985...It was a good day.

Buckscouting,

I myself am just a newbie to this site if you look at the number of post I have, but I have been on here to know that this is a place to learn, share, encourage each other along with having a little fun. Take my advise and do as I do. I spend most of my time on here reading post and trying to learn. You will also get to know some of the people on here by seeing what they say. I do submit a post when I have a question that I could not find answers for in the archives (always search first), or if I have something constructive to add to a thread.
    As you should have realized by now incorrect spelling, capitalization, and punctuation will get you slapped more times than not. I'm not perfect in that regards, but it helps when people can see an effort to get it right. You said this is not school, but I beg to differ, as I said earlier, this is a place to learn. Some people just don't think grammer is what should be taught here, this is taxidermynet not K-12. In my opinion this doesn't show respect for the professionals and true artist that contribute to this forum. Since you have not posted where you are from, I can't tell if you are from the US or not, my guess is that you are, so English shouldn't be that hard. The exception to the rule, in my opinion is our friends from other Non-English speaking contries. They have to struggle to get their message across and sometimes they get bashed as well. I would hate to try to read one of your post if I already had trouble with English. Try going to a forum set in a foreign language and give that a try. George is a good guy, but he calls them as he sees them, so does a bunch of other people on this forum. Like me, you are better off seen and not heard unless you have a GOOD QUESTION or something to contribute. I may be out of line here, so if I am...sorry, now go back to your text messaging.

9. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

Good post......... I now give you permission to make fun of Russ in Current Events! LMAO!!!!! Seriously if everybody had your attitude towards life in general this would would be a much better place.......... I was a lurker for quite some time befoe I ever signed up with an account and did the very same thing you described. And now I can't shut up! LOL ..................... Welcome!

10. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

LMAO George may be a lot of things, but a stalker is NOT one of them. Buckscouting, it seems to me that you can dish it out but you can't take it.
    Word of advice, if you can't take a hit, you should stick with flag football.
    And another thing, don't bother sending me any PM's, cause I don't want to be accused of being a stalker too if I answer you.

11. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

BTW George is spelled with a capital G ;)

12. CarlScroggins

CarlScroggins Oct. 25 1985...It was a good day.

Thank you Uncle Harley!
    I just figured I would give him a little insight on how best to conduct himself since he gets his feeling hurt to easily. If you have read any of my post you can see I'm not new to taxidermy, but I have been out of it for 20 years. Now I feel like a beginner with all that has changed and all that I've forgotten. Taxidermynet has been a great help to me so far and definitely an eye opener. I use to be good, but after seeing what kind of talent that is out there now, and the accumulation of rust I have developed over the absent years, I feel that I am just one step above a hack. With the info I have found on here, and the help from all of the good people here, I plan to change that.

Thanks again,
    Carl

13. laserred

laserred New Member

A stalker! :D That is so not Georges style!

14. so,..... if I send you a PM calling you a male body part, am I gonna be called your girlfriend or a stalker? Hmmmm...... ponder that one....

But seriously, you need to remove your cranium from the rectal region and realize who is the one that needs to be slapped. And it sure as hell aint George....

15. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Well darn, the truth really does hurt. I thought you would save all of mine ;) j/k

George, a stalker? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just feel on the floor LMAO.

16. truetolife

truetolife Fly goosey fly away....isn't she beautiful

PA
    Hey Becky, i know you are from Texas and all , and hyped up on colemanfuel, acetone, laquer thinner, mineral spirts, turpintine, bondo....ect. but it is...... fell on the floor.......... not feel on the floor.... ;D ;D

17. laserred

laserred New Member

Well she might have been "feeling" the floor. ;D

18. Moosabec Taxidermy

Moosabec Taxidermy New Member

:eek:, George, a stalker???LOL, LOL, LOL... That couldn't be any more further to the truth than the differences between Christianity, (day) and Islam, (night)... George is definitely "NOT" a stalker, lol, lol, lol... What, does this guy want us to feel sorry for him, or what? That was way too funny, lol...

19. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Ooops, that was bad, LOL. What's even worse is I "corrected" it, I orginally had two e's and two l's, LOL. Dusty was helping me, that never works out right. Hey Harley called me a prude earlier maybe I should show him this post, LOL. I think I need more bondo.

20. truetolife

truetolife Fly goosey fly away....isn't she beautiful

PA
    lol... ;D