1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

World Show, World Show Here I Come!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Mar 12, 2009.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Well, looks like all my plans for the World show have come together! I just pre registered for the show online, got Russ a check in the mail for my part of the room. Now I'm deciding do I want to drive or fly. :-\ I just checked airfare and I can book a round trip flight for $225 form Huntsville, AL to St. Louis or I can drive my dads truck which gets 20 mph for less than $100. I would love to fly, but that would hinder my competition pieces getting there and also I would be limited on what I could buy at the trade show. :mad: You will all know I drove if you see a red GMC truck circling the joint on two wheels with a rebel flag in the back blasting away on the Dixie horn! :D :D

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Can't wait roomy :)

3. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

That truck won't make you stand out up here. You'll be lost in the crowd. LOL Dan

4. RDA

RDA Active Member

good golly nobody drop da soap!!!! :eek: ;D ;D And Yeager, sleep fully clothed.... ;) ;D

5. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Ron, u think that'll stop MP from taking his pics ??? LOL I doubt it

6. RDA

RDA Active Member

prolly not ;D ;D

7. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I have a camera too ;) Maybe he'll behaved because his wife will be with him. ::) Hey MP, don't forget your earplugs, I've been told I snore at times! :D :D

8. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Yeager, you gotta video him street fighting in his sleep. It will happen trust me.

9. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

You guys better look me up
    I'll be there looking to meet some of you from this site
    DENNIS ;D

10. michael p.

I think Kathy Bloomquist is hiring me & Dave Houser to strip for all the blue hairs on Thursday night :)

11. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

I look foward to meeting alot of the folks on here too.
    Should be a great time.

Mike

12. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

I can't wait to get there myself as far as I know it is set in stone now and 2 months away tells me I'd better get to work.LOL

13. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I can't wait, I look forward to meeting all you guys and others as well. I have never been to the World Show and am looking forward to it.

14. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

I hope you guys look me up to..........We are going to have a good time. ;D ;D

15. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

don't forget me!!!!!!!

16. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

We got a date for a beer Bobbi remember.

17. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

sure do!!!

18. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Hey, isn't Russ or somebody suppose to issue name tags with all our Taxinet screen names on them? Or did I just dream this up. ??? :D

19. michael p.

Keep wishing :)

Oh we won't Bobbi......remember, Russ is flying solo that week, he told me something about you, him and "conversion" ????

20. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

michael, you got me confused with someone else dude, i am so old, fat and ugly, that i turn em, i DONT however "bring em back " to the home team :D