1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

wow Im a real idiot!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by ArtistcAnglerInc., Mar 16, 2009.

1. ArtistcAnglerInc.

ArtistcAnglerInc. New Member

Well guys, this is a first for me. I was filling my sink with water to soak a few skins in today when my phone rang. I picked up and talk to a customer for a sec. Hung up and decided to go to lunch, it was around 12:00. I live 10 feet from my shop so no need to lock up or anything. Went in my trailer, had a nice little lunch, and back to work. As soon as I step out of my trailer I hear running water. OOOHHHH NOOOO! I flooded the shop floor with an inch of water and its pouring out the front door. I left the damn sink running while my mind was elsewhere.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhh deap breathe.....

did my best to push out all the standing water with a squeegie... removed all of the big stuff from the floor ( if your shop is at all like mine there was alot of gloves, foam, etc...on floor) right now I have my double doors wide open with my ventilation fan running. I guess the point of all this is to pay attention, ESPECIALY when things have become routine! otherwise your actions become thoughtless.

crap, Im gonna hafta pull out my freezer to make sure there isnt water left under there..........hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh exhale.....

2. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

If having a one-track mind makes a person an idiot, just about all of us would qualify. ;D Leaving the water running in the shop is one thing I'll NEVER do. I don't have water in my shop! :-\ I just have a couple of jugs handy. She gets me water when I call her on the intercom. :D

3. Gets you water when you call her?????? Does she get you your slippers too?
    I have also left the water on and made a mess. Luckily I caught it before it was a total disaster.
    I ALWAYS forget to turn the compressor off.Vacations, week ends, holidays.

4. jigginjim

jigginjim Active Member

That could really stink.

5. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

I did that...IN THE HOUSE. :mad: My name was mud for a bit. Our then 12 year old used regular dawn in the dishwasher. :eek:! Sometimes, all you can do is laugh...cause cryin' would just add to the mess and make it hard to see at the same time! ;D

6. spikebuck

spikebuck New Member

I saw a guy at home depot cut drywall on the plywood saw. Couldn't see a thing for about 10 minutes. After all the dust settled, everything was white. ;D

7. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

I used to clean house once a week for a teacher of mine. She had been to Mexico and bought some powdered dish detergent. Well, I thought it was for the dishwasher, everything was in Spanish on the label but I knew it was detergent. WRONG!!!!!!! I came back in the kitchen after cleaning in another part of the house only to find the entire kitchen floor covered in suds. I tried my best to get the mess cleaned up before she got back, but I just had to confess. I thought she was going to die laughing. She forgot to tell me not to use that one in the dishwater, seems she had already made that exact same mistake.

8. fish daddy

fish daddy New Member

sometimes all you can say is hahahahahahahahaha.... ;D..............it happens laugh about it and keep going.