1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

DESPERATE, please help

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by mark11, Mar 18, 2009.

1. mark11

mark11 now accepting new wholesale clients

i am working on a piece and need a replacement tail for a male hungarian partridge, needs to be in good condition it is for a competition piece, can be just the reddish colored feathers of the tail, also i need them like yesterday, it is for a show the last weekend of this month, thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

2. I sent you a PM. John

3. mountman

mountman New Member

Iowa
    you going to the Iowa show Mark???
    Don't feel bad I don't have things done for the Ia show yet haha
    Jeff

4. mark11

mountman, no i won't be going tothe iowa show, but should be at the world show though, would love to get out that way one of these years for the spring light goose season.

5. mountman

mountman New Member

Iowa
    Mark,
    I thought I'd let you know all my pieces are going to be ready for the IA show next weekend....been some long hrs but they will be ready.
    I hope you find your hun tail.
    I'd love to go to world but won't be happening this time around.
    Saw a few geese passing through but I think most of them were in SD where my buddy was hunting last weekend....they did pretty good he said.
    Jeff

6. mark11

i have my birds mounted and almost ready to finish, our show is the 27-29 so will get them done next week, have a hun tail on the way so will take the old one out and put the new one in tomorrow when it gets here and then dothe last bit of caulking and let finish drying. hope it comes out well enough to take to the world and not get laughed at but will see,if not will have a month to try on another piece before the show. hope you do well, post pictures when you can of your pieces and from the show.