1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy.net online auctions

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Michael, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Michael

Michael New Member

How many of you think that this site should have free auctions for your stuff for sale. I think Ken should do that it would make the site even better to have free member auction why pay ebay fees.

2. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

No, this isn't eBay
    We should be thankful and appreciative for what Taxinet already is. I don't think it needs anything else.

3. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I say NO. I don't want to bid, or I'd go to ebay.

4. I would have to say no, also. We can already trade for free here. Why mess up a good thing?

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Get yoor own sight Rassmeussen, maybe you could add it to youe "empire" resume.

6. Damn Mike P, I thought that was you that started this thread. I didn't notice the "P" missing.

I guess he wants to auction off some left over "Guttin Sticks". LMAO

7. Wabbit, (Bertha) I told you to keep him OFF the computer!

8. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

No

9. after the shot

after the shot N.E.A.T. Board Member

nope

10. Yeah, something for nothing. Fast becoming the American way. Maybe you could auction off some of those quality hunts you offer and throw some guttin' sticks in as a bonus.

11. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

Oh boy, here we go again.

12. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

You gotta be kiddin me ........................

13. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I think putting a post on here to bring to everyone's attention the things you may have for sale on e-bay is quite exceptable. To turn this into e-bay would be a mistake.

14. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

You want to compete with e-bay, then you would have to open up something very big and allow ammo sales, guns,etc. or it would not just be of much interest to me at all. Not a go I think, but you could start up your own site like e-bay only do it in a state that does not ban ammo, Guns, Horns, animal parts, furs etc.

15. I think that's a terrible idea. The make offer and open bid listings that already show up here tick me off enough as it is!

16. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

I am feeling like being a little different today so I will say BY ALL MEANS YES..........but only if we start it off with some deer and elk molds that you don't yet own and maybe throw in a few cans of spray foam to sweeten the deal...LMAO

17. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

NADA

18. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

annnnnnnnnnnnd there offfffffffffff ;D Rassy, you just dont learn do ya LOL this site is smooth and easy to use, FREE to anyone who wants to play by the rules, and YOU want to CHANGE it, you see that last bold word, change? well you know who else wanted change? i equate you to him, and both of you put together couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag, so why dont you go back to your "factory" and you and your "hired hand" keep producing them guttin sticks and spray can FOARMS as you call them, and leave this site to be ran by the pros that own it, quit tryin to reinvent the wheel. If this site doesnt suit you, by all means dont let the door hit ya where to good lord split ya. ;)

19. I would rather they fixed the order of for sale postings... So things quit moving around.

20. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

no