1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Let's do a squirrel challenge?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Brian, Mar 22, 2009.

1. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Brian

You know just be professional , and they all no , that there was a time limmit , so if you do not get them in time , so be it

It would be there own missake ;D ;D ;D ;D not yours , you did enough

2. Are you going to start posting pics at midnight Brian or when can we expect to start seeing them posted?

3. X2, well said Snowhare

4. bone_painter

bone_painter "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."

THANK YOU Brian for setting this up an pberry for getting the plaques. I hope all entrants will get their photos sent today, these guys have put allot into this & it's definitely something I would want to participate in again in the future. ;D

5. Brian

Brian Active Member

i hope so too. i hope pberry sends his pics. he did more then me.we might have to make an exception for him if he don't send me pics tonight.lol. thanks guys. i would like to do this again too. its fun. but we all must thank WASCO for it. without them we wouldn't of have the honor of doing this. i plan to start tonight. my wife is going to do the pics for me. guys bear with me. there are allot of pics . this will take up a few pages easily. I'm just going to post all pics of what you sent. I'm not going to decide which ones to post ,I'm posting them all. some sent more then others but its no big deal. it is what it is. Thanks again. Brian

6. looking forward to seeing them Brian. I will be up, if ya need any help just ask

7. pberry

pberry Member

Brian, i just sent mine, let me know if you didn't get em thanks

8. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Last post here,

DEAR TAXIDERMISTS , YOU KNOW WHAT THE MOOST TERRIBLE THING IS TO DO , [size=10pt]VOTE FOR YOUR SELFE, REMEMBER WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND LOOK AT YOU PRISE , AND YOU ARE THINKING , DID I DO WELL ORE DID I WENT TOTALY WRONG HERE[/size]

I just had to say this , because that is how it goos over here with , the PEOPLES CHOICE , THE WHOLE DARN FAMMELY VOTE FOR THERE FRIENDS , WITH OUT SEEING THE REST , THAT MAKES ME PUKE

SO LETS KEEP IT CLEAN HERE OK , AND FOR SURE IT WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Brian

Brian Active Member

pberry i got them. and snowhare thats why its going to be anonymous so hopefully everyone will be judged on there mount and not thereself. i hope its clean. im sure it will be ,people on here have allot of pride.

10. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Brian I just took a crap load of pics you want me to send them in a pm or email.

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

please send them email. thanks dc.

12. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

16 pages, and no squirrels yet ??? Come on you guys, i want to see some squirrels ;D ;D When
    are the pictures going to be posted?

13. Brain is going to start post pics 12:00am

14. Brian

Brian Active Member

I would like to have started on it already but im waiting for pictures. It will be midnight! midnight is the cut off. whos ever pics are not in by midnight will not be accepted! is that fair, let me know if you guys agree or disagree with that????????

15. bone_painter

bone_painter "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."

Good post Snowhare. I don't think anyone on here would do something like that though. I'm not even telling my family about the contest being posted until the voting is over & the winners announced... I'd rather get NO votes than "empty" votes.
    I'm so excited, I can't wait to see all the squirrels!!! I'll probably stay up a bit late to see them. ;D ;D I hope everyone gets theirs in on time!

16. I agree 100% Brain you have given everyone more chances then they need so start posting at midnight

17. K Kave

K Kave New Member

I agree Brian its been enough time there is not that many missing now would have been a shame if PBerry wouldn't have posted waiting for 12 o clock

18. Brian

Brian Active Member

just a question to all the paying entrants. if someone want sto join this challenge and didnt pay the entry fee is it ok for them to be in it. i dont care personally but we all had to come up with 75.00?????? i know when jeremy and others do there challenges its a fee to get in!!!!! what do you guys think. i know in the beginning we said it dont matter but i just wanted to ask again!!!!!!!!

19. K Kave

K Kave New Member

hey Brian on your test there isn't a letter b make sure this doesn't affect the scoring unless my pic is letter D ;)

20. K Kave

K Kave New Member

I would say let them in just make them not eligible for the awards.