1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Let's do a squirrel challenge?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Brian, Mar 22, 2009.

1. lee tees valley

lee tees valley tweety luvva.

come on man get it started ;D and may the best squirrel win, no matter whoose it is... 8)

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

the cut off time of midnight is eastern time! man i cant wait. there is so many great squirrels this will fe fun!

3. pberry

pberry Member

how does it work? will there be a running tally to veiw so you can see how your entry is doing???

4. Brian

Brian Active Member

yes perry. it will be just like the bird challenges. i will set it up so everyone can view how there squirrel is doing.

5. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

Im excited :)

6. I can't wait to see all of the squirrels. If you have another challenge later, I will participate. I didn't have time to get in on this one.

7. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Brian I'm sorting through the pictures now. I took almost a hundred. I don't think you want them all. I'll have them to ya in a few.

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

come on guys send me your pics. theres 2 hours left. i wish i had all the pics so i could start it now!

9. Brian

Brian Active Member

thanks dc. ;D

10. Brian

Brian Active Member

dc im still waiting. this isnt going to take 2 minutes to set up. i have about 50 pictures so far. i have to work in the am. lets get it going. i want to start putting this together asap!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks

11. dc taxidermy

I've sent them twice? ???

12. bone_painter

bone_painter "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."

Yay, only just over an hour ;D ;D and then we get to see 'em!!
    I definitly think we should do more of these!

13. Brian

Brian Active Member

thanks dc. i just got the one set. looks really nice man. im going to start putting this together in a few minutes. im going to go boil some water for a cup of tea as soon as my tea is done the wife and i are going to try and post the first ever squirrel challenge. ;D ;D ;D ;D.bear with us :p :p there are i think 3 people who have not sent pics yet. sorry but im going to start this in a few. i and the others feel everyone had enough time.

14. dc taxidermy

Cool I sent them in a Pm also.

15. pberry

pberry Member

so is it gonna be a new post, and if so how wil it be titled?

16. Brian

Brian Active Member

houston we have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!! how the hell do i post more then three pictures at a time??????? anybody know how to do this .

17. dc taxidermy

Download them on photobucket and you can post them all in one post.

18. dc taxidermy

From photo bucket you copy-paste the img code then hit enter it will move your cursor down then copy-paste again. Pretty simple once you get the hang of it.

19. yep photobucket is the easiest solution and it automatically downsizes your photos to fit the site

20. bone_painter

bone_painter "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."

Poor Brian :-\