1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

coyote eyes

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Jesse Carr, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Jesse Carr

Jesse Carr Get a holt with your feet and stick your chest out

what eyes does everyone like to use for yotes i have used the coyote eyes from mckenzie and vandykes and i think they are to light in color

2. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    The best eyes are made by Tohickon ... still!

John.

3. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I don't like the Tohickon 165's I have been noticing that a lot of people are using the Tohickon 125 white banded coyote eyes but if you want a really nice coyote eye then go with a Tohickon OpTech/ Aspheric witch are pretty expensive but they are comp quality

4. Jesse Carr

Mr. John do you know what style number i just want a nice looking eye for my customers and not one that will make it look like a cartoon if ya know wat i mean

5. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

OpTech number is #245-ACoyote they run for 27.45a pair Tohickon needs to make a coyote eye to add to there IQ series but intill they do. Tohickon also makes a premium Concave witch are the 170 series That look really nice from 9.30-15.50. All and all you really get what you pay for in this day and age.

6. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    I don't have the catalog number commited to memory ... not that my memory was ever any good anyway! ;) Go to their website, or in their catalog, and order a pair of general Coyote eyes. If you don't want to spend a lot of $, then their "regular" eyes are still a cut above the rest. You can also tell them you want a pair that is a shade darker than average, and I'm sure they can accomodate you.

John.

7. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Just looking at them in the Mckenzie catelog. If the 125 white banded coyote eye isn't dark enough for ya the white banded 125 boar eye looks virtually the same as the coyote eye but darker in color. Shape and sizes are the same. WCL

8. Jesse Carr

thanks guys i appreciate it i will try out the 125 whit banded ones and see if i like them any better