1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Quebec Taxidermists Association (ATQ) 2009

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

May 16th through 17th, 2009
    10th Annual Quebec Taxidermists Association (ATQ) Convention, Competition & Banquet
    Drummondville, Quebec, Canada
    L'association de Taxidermie du Québec
    La convention auras lieu le 16 et 17 mai 2008 a Drummondville PQ

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Quebec Taxidermist Association 10th Annual Convention and competition was great!

I want to thank the wonderful folks of the QTA for the hospitality and the family atmosphere they all share with many who attend! This is the 3rd time for me to be honored to have the privilege to share my information with the many members of the QTA, Along with Tony Finazzo, Richard Christoforo and Carolyn Gray we all had a great time judging and sharing in seminars. This group is a fun bunch and never let the language barrier get in the way there are many folk who speak English and more that understand it! LOL! If you ever have the opportunity to go to this show or choose it as a show / vacation area Quebec is beautiful and you will really enjoy the people!

Here are a few pictures from the show!

My Best!
    Rick Krane
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Re: Quebec Taxidermist Association 10th Annual Convention and competition was great!

nice pics Rick, Sorry I wasn't able to attend, Really missed seeing you and Richard this year.

Dan

4. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Re: Quebec Taxidermist Association 10th Annual Convention and competition was great!

Did you put the right color ribbons on?

5. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Re: Quebec Taxidermist Association 10th Annual Convention and competition was great!

Red is first and blue is second lol

6. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Re: Quebec Taxidermist Association 10th Annual Convention and competition was gr

I see they still must hold Richard up, God hes old! :-*

7. Re: Quebec Taxidermist Association 10th Annual Convention and competition was great!

Quebec truly has a great show, always entertaining.
    I've judged that show 3 times now and people really want to learn.
    Went 8 of the past 9 years for one reason or another,always had a blast.