1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

FEDERAL LISENCE TO MOUNT TURKEY????

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by hounddoggy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Bowman

Bowman New Member

I saw a whole flock of turkey's flying north this morning.....you better get your permit! (-;

2. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Your teacher couldnt teach a dog to eat meat.

3. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

hahahahahahaha............i like that!right along with turkeys heading north

4. 1tigger

1tigger Active Member

Do Turkey's have webbed feet on his planet ?

5. ed150

ed150 deer city time

x3

6. Have any of you ever tried to put a mental image of what you think hounddoggy looks like in you mind? My image is Carl from "Sling Blade"

7. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

mmmm....dawg..................mmmmm......i reckon ill go get a biscuit with mustard...mmmm.....i love biscuits with mustard...mmm......do you love biscuits and mustard?mmmmm

my teacher might be right dumb......mmmm...but i dont reckon you ought a cut on me like that....mmmmmmm...i didnt mean you no wrong....mmmmmmm.my teacher has an ass for brain....mmmmm...i reckon that s...fair for youins to say that....mmmmmm......i can recall ever seeing a turkey waddle.....mmm...i reckon i can see why it is all right funny to ya...mmmm......im new.....reckon you could say im dumb with this here taxidermy.............mmmm....your right..mmm....turkeys dont waddle so i reckon im a might foolish to believe theyd be grouped in with mallards and such....mmmmm......dawg........i like the way you talk....mmmmm

8. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

OK pleeeeeeease tell me you are really as stupid as you make yourself sound on here??????????? And if you are.....................get yourself a leather helmet you will need it!

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Hounddoggy, I thought you had issues, now I KNOW you do.

10. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

this brings back fond memories of one of my fathers famous quotes....................."boy you are dummer than a chit house rat"

11. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

uncle harley!uncle harley......you cute thang you!!!

12. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

Sorry pal you are 2 days late I'm only Gay on tuesdays and only when I need beer money LMAO!

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

:eek: :eek: Note to self: DO NOT answer any PM's from Harley on Tuesdays. ;D

14. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

I'm really starting to think this whole doggy thing is one very big, and good joke :-\

15. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

EH you are good I gave up drinking LOL!

16. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

Unlike the other post that was supposed to make me laugh, this one did!

17. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Hounddoggie, give them turkeys a try. No salt and no pickle = no shrinkage, a piece of cake to mount.

18. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

???

19. BillinS.C.PA

BillinS.C.PA New Member

But neither do mourning doves. Tey are listed as migratory birds and fall under federal law. :)

just wanted to clarify. LMAO!

This thread did maek me laugh

20. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

houndoggy's best imitation of Slingblade....am I correct?