1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Name tags at the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Apr 3, 2009.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

This may have been brought up already, but we need to arrange for a roll of those "Hello my name is" stickers and sharpies to be available at the sign in desk at the World Show so all Taxinet members can write their screenname on these tags. I know a lot of you may know what I look like from pictures I post from time to time, but others we know only by their screen name. I believe this will be a quick "icebreaker" for everyone!

2. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Look for mine
    it will say Hello my name is By Golly ;D

3. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Mine will say.
    Hello my name is Dennis the good looking one with the long hair ....LOL ;D ;D

4. Missouri Creek Studio

Missouri Creek Studio Black buck Walnut pedestal

Very Good Idea, you have a 2nd to the motion. With no further discussion on the motion. All in favor say yea, motion has carried.

5. copper

copper Active Member

I don't know if I'd do that Dennis, you might get your ass whipped, lol

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I don't wear crap like that!

7. copper

copper Active Member

Michael, your the kinda guy that no one can forget. You have that personality and look and surley won't be needing a name tag

8. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I'm sure your clown ass won't need any freakin' name tag anyway. It is for the more obscure folks on here.........like me. ::) ;D

9. michael p.

Perry, everybody will recognize you won't they ??? Yox told me quote via P.M. "Perry will be easy to recognize, he'll be the one wearing the white hood & sheet"

10. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Yeah whatever, **** you smartass! :-* The only white sheet I'll have is the ones on the bed in the room. If for some reason I loose my luggage I might wear one of them. ;D

11. Perry make sure when you get up, you wash out the yellow stain before you wear it, ptherwise everyone will know you are a bed wetter LOl LOL

12. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I don't plan on loosing my luggage since I'm driving up there. ;)

13. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

In most cases those who talk the most on here pretty much knows one another if someone needs a name tag then we will wonder who the hell they are.LOL

14. pureluck

pureluck Member

MO
    it's those of us who just listen and learn that nobody will know. Everyone will recognize the Taxi.net "Townies's

15. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I think I'm gonna show up in blackface so I won't be recognized. ::) ;D

16. erinl78

erinl78 New Member

Yah, it's funny how I spend time almost every day on here for a whole year but yet when I was at the Indiana show, I didn't recognize one person from taxi.net!

17. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Erin, you just bring that nice buck in your avatar if your coming to the show and well know who you are! :D :D

18. erinl78

erinl78 New Member

Ha Ha Thanks!
    No, I'll be the one who doesn't talk much! :)

19. michael p.

Hey, we have something in common!

20. erinl78

erinl78 New Member

Oh yah, you know it ~ like 2 peas in a pod :)