1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Name tags at the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Apr 3, 2009.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Yep, i'm shy....you can barely get 2 words out of me :)

2. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

whatever michael..............

3. Thats true, but those two wordss usually get us almost arrested. Here monkey monkey LOl

4. Dean

Dean New Member

Some of you know me. I keep a low profile and usually go undetected even with a shiny head

5. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

thats the funniest chit i ever heard, LMAO i bet if i typed out those "two" words it would get be banned from this site :D

6. Russ of V.O.W.T

somehow, after seeing your avatar, i am thinking if you show up at the world show, and just take a walk around the vendor area, you WONT go unnoticed LOL

7. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Name tags are a good idea. A planned time and meeting place is a good idea too[once we have our name tags]. We could demonstrate the power of Taxi-net!

8. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Hey Michael, dont quote me until after I say it! Now THERES a quote!

9. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

10. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Sounds good!

11. Bobbi Meyer

I'll wear a name tag....although I'm famous enough, everyone should know me already.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

12. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

So where we all going to meet at then?

13. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

I think thats a gimme Jason ::) ;D

14. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

How does the bar sound?
    Say maybe 10:00 Tuesday night, and every night after that! Or any place that has some good music or entertainment. If you don't know me by now, (thanks to the snoring video) just look for the guy holding 3 beers at a time, that will be me.

I can't wait to meet George. Micheal P was driving us around one night at the PA show while we got intoxicated and he handed me the phone and said "here, talk to George," I thought it was someone from TX and George said, "hey its George Roof you dumb AZZ!" I instantly sobered up, just like I'd of been talking to my dad. :eek: ;D

15. Bobbi Meyer

I don't think George is going to the world show, or at least that was my impression :-\ ???

16. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

I'll be there. Cant wait to meet everyone finally. Its gonna be a fun week

17. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Just looking at the calender

Only 22 more days

Cause I'm leaving Arizona on 29 April to head to Kansas first....fish, snake hunting....fish, snake hunting....fish, snake hunting.......

Then on to St. CHARLES for the duration, then back to Kansas for a few more days of......... fish, snake hunting..... fish, snake hunting.

Then I need to get back cause most of my snakes will be laying their eggs.

[​IMG]

Although my wife will take care of the eggs as they are being laid, I would prefer to be there....ya know...that SPECIAL moment.

:)

Kerby...

18. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Well it's setteled then the bar at 10:00pm tuesday.

19. Russ of V.O.W.T

well Brian, you will have to go to the national show to meet George then LOL, because he has "oldmanitis" and wont be there with us at the world show having the time of his ripe ole life LMAO

20. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Damn, you mean George is coming to Alabam this summer? I don't think his old ass can take the heat. ;D ;)