1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Name tags at the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Ahh Crap!! [email protected]#$%^??$# !!! :mad:
    I would go to Delaware the following week, but I might end up in divorce court. The wife said this is enough competition for this year.

Hey George, there is room for 2 more people in my room at the convention center. Come on out and it will be cheaper for everyone. So now you only have to buy a 200.00 plane ticket and your convention registration. ::)

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Ummmm you mean "YOU were riding around one night at the PA show getting intoxicated....while I drove" Brian, I do not recall partaking of ANY alcohol that week or any of the last 1,082 days of my life :) (but who's counting ::) ;) LMAO)

3. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Maybe he was referring to you as the designated driver? ::)............................crackhead. ;D

4. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

I`m gonna miss George too.

5. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

EXACTLY! LMAO

6. OH SOOOOOOO that's why Brian decided to fly out Tues. instead of riding out with hubby and me! :-\ see how younz are! ;)

Seriously though, we do need to get together and do a Taxi-netters Picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. NO, I am not going to be there till wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! No BAR till i get there !!!!!!!!!

8. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Yes we do need to do a group picture. That will be cool.

Hey Tom, I will call you from the Bar Tuesday night and I'll even buy you a beer and drink it for you. 8) ;D

9. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

I'll buy you one to and drink for you as well.LOL

10. Just remember , for every one you buy me while I am not there, is a pitcher you have to buy when i AM THERE!!!!!!!!!

11. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

;D
    I will buy you a 2 pitchers of beer if you agree to chug the first one down. :p
    Don't drink to much Tom or you may mess up your "Girly" figure!

12. Your just jeleous because i have nice legs!! Dont you remember telling me so at the bar in PA??? tsk tsk tsk LOl P.S. I never drink too much, the last time i chugged a pitcher, it was in college, and i woke up in a girls sorority with my toenails painted black Lol LOl

13. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

well, you wont wake up in a girls sorority, but if you get that drunk around me, MP and Claar, you might end up with SOMETHING done to ya LMAO