1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Um, VERY graphic!

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by Daniel M., Apr 4, 2009.

1. Step away from the crack pipe... lol good anatomy lesson that's about it.

2. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Thanks Brushy! I don't care about your 1 cent opinion!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) Just kidding! ;D :) ;)

3. ed150

ed150 deer city time

x2

4. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

I think that rear section needs to be salt injected and put in the smokehouse..."Corned Sheep"...dont sound too bad....
    The backstraps dont look to hateful either...Add them to the smoker too!!!
    Hey Brushy....Change your avatar before mentioning "crack pipe"....First thought was someone directing that comment to you....LOL ;D

5. I think in order to present something as artwork, you have to have a conceptual idea of what you're trying to accomplish by arranging these pieces of meat on a table.

6. thats defiently not art.could only learn where stuff is in body but not art. :eek: ???

7. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

Sorry Folks, but I think that is amazing! :eek:

8. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

Just not my thang ;D

9. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

I see back straps, rib eye steaks, and so much more. Just hurry and cut off the meat before that green stuff thaws out, whew! Wierd to see it like that though.

10. thatguyonline

thatguyonline winnie the pooh

WI
    hmmmmmm NOT ART!! Just kinda weird....::)

11. PJK1944

PJK1944 RENAISSANCE MAN OF HABITATS

Well it could be Art, if you recreated it using foam,epoxies and made it to look real,posted next to a photo of the real thing..That would look cool.
    I never look at something for what it is, I look at what it could be..
    I like making something different, some people will like it and others won,t..
    You can,t please everyone, so don,t even try..Just please yourself with you Art..
    Good Luck, Rick Kennair

Attached Files:

12. PJK1944

PJK1944 RENAISSANCE MAN OF HABITATS

Here,s another pic..

Attached Files:

13. I think cross sections are beautiful, and I would hang them on my wall if I ever came into owning some. :)