1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Big buck and coyote mount finished....

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by newbie2008, Apr 8, 2009.

1. mitchson1

mitchson1 New Member

damn thats sweet

2. OutbackJack

OutbackJack Member

PA
    I love the mount it looks incredible. I agree with what someone said about your other coyote. It would look really cool with the extra one in the mount.

great job!

3. here what i say about this begianer thing....... its only a mind set. if you have the talent than you do.... the thing that impressed me the most is your statement .. i came on here and read a lot thats what got me started.. GOOD JOB and i can only hope others read you responce and act the same.. ive been doing this for 4 years and i also read a lot .. there are talented folks on the net and you have taken advantage of it good deall keep mounting dont let you emagination stop you mark c

4. jcompton

jcompton “One of these days Alice. Pow!Right in the kisser"

I like the coyotes eyes, looks like they are really focused on the deer, thats something you just don't see alot of times, for instance the bobcat leaping for the pheasant, 9 times out of 10 the cat looks as though it was distracted by a UFO.

5. slider

slider What do you mean I have to press 1 for english..

You are an inspiration to all that want to learn but are afraid to jump right in...Great JOB !!!!!!!!

6. deerlvr

deerlvr Member

Great job. Nice presentation. Very impressive for having such little experience. Can't wait to see some future projects.

7. aElkins

aElkins New Member

Very nice work!

8. TomCat

TomCat Tommy B. <(((><

looks good, thats a nice rack on that deer

9. bellsbigbucks

bellsbigbucks New Member

AWESOME!!!! :D

10. DEERSLAYER2

DEERSLAYER2 New Member

I Hope that guy doesn't live in a trailer. Nice job I like it.

11. 1tigger

1tigger Active Member

Very nice work !
    Can we see the other life size by the turkey now too ?