1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Eager Beaver

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by oldmantwo, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I am thinking about ordering an eaver beaver fleshing machine and I was curious about any experiences anyone has had with the group that sells them. Are they delivered on time and are blades and parts any problem to get? Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. derhntr

derhntr Member

I've had mine for 5 years, bought it brand new, no problems w/ ordering or delivery. Still runs great, have not had one problem with it.
    der hntr

3. Felpy

Felpy New Member

Had ours for 4 yrs. Solid machine but I not impressed with the service. We also have a Pro which in my opinion is the better machine.

4. justin_b

justin_b Just sayin...

WI
    Felpy, I have a Dakota Pro but would still like to try an Eager Beaver. What do you like better about the Pro?

5. crazycrow

crazycrow Sure ucan trust the government,just ask any indian

There is a eager beaver fleshiing machine on ebay right now,ends in 2 days it's at $255!!

6. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

I've had mine for over 9 years and well what more can I say. It's a top of the line machine.

7. buff-girl

buff-girl New Member

We have an Eager Beaver in our shop and love it.

8. Hello Oldmantwo,

Hope your happy with the choice you made. Just wanted to let you know about www.fleshingmachine.com check it out. Quality and 100% American Made and Guaranteed. Check out the article in Taxidermy Today Enjoy.

Thank You,
    Darla