1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Best taxidermy mount EVER.....

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by *, Apr 15, 2009.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

2. ed150

ed150 deer city time

its a breathtaking mount for sure

3. dbess

dbess New Member

Ive been looking for that mount, glad to finally see it..... outstanding for sure!!! Love the broken/dripping egg....too cool

4. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

it's unbelievable!~

5. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Nobody likes a bragger Dennis ;D LOL

But, that piece is AWESOME!

6. Derrin

Derrin New Member

I do believe, correct me if I,m wrong,... wasn't this piece at the Nationals in Huntsville in 96 or 97?? I am almost positive. Don't make me break out my pics.

7. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

I'm waiting for it to blink or breath or something!!

8. Yeah I'll have to second that. I was there and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It's probably one of the most realistic mounts I have ever seen. Fantastic job by Mr. Schers....

Best,

John Griffith

9. RDA

RDA Active Member

it was either at MO in 96 or Buffalo in 97..... ;)

10. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Buffalo '97 Ron. I believe that was the year and place that Bill Yox had his awesome whitetails there too.

11. RDA

RDA Active Member

why Yes, I believe that is correct! I also remember a certain "to do" between a certain judge and Jim Pitts!! :D :eek: But the possum was stunning, made one stop stoop and gaze !!!

12. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Ron, I suspect ever since Solomon presided between two 'mothers', there will always be ''to do's'' whenever judgemental questions come into play within the human race. But it's truly amazing how certain pieces of prestigious taxidermy are never forgotten and always held in reverence and awe when the subject arises.

13. RDA

RDA Active Member

Yep JJ, once in a while, near life is acheived from the largest to the smallest of specimans-- its the complete portrayal of a frozen moment in time...Ironic that from one of the most ignored specimans comes the most remembered piece..... :D

14. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    "Ironic that from one of the most ignored specimens comes the most remembered piece....."

What a very profound statement Ron, I love it!

15. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

When I was about 12 years old I was big into Trapping. Mainly Muskrats, but also coon, mink, and beaver. I'll never forget catching a possum in a coon set. I took it home and dad asked if I got anything? I was excited to report I caught an strange looking albino raccoon :eek: :eek: ;D

16. Agreed!!!

17. rj9289

rj9289 Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

im going to be on the front page one day....

18. you getting Married ???