1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Just Posted 2009 MTG Winner Pics !

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by wildwings, Apr 24, 2009.

1. wildwings

wildwings New Member

2. jimmysimpson

jimmysimpson waiting for whitetails to take over muley country

Awesome mounts. Whoever the bald dude is, he must be a part timer to have enough time to put together that many pieces. His mounts look good.

3. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Re: Just posted 2009 MTG Winners !

Congrats Justin!!!!!!!! Missed you at Iowa this year!

4. wildwings

wildwings New Member

If what I hear about the judges comes fact I think I will be coming down there for sure ! This year was hard to make both since they were back to back. Any how we will see. I dont think I will be doing a show challenge item but I got a few ideas. What happened to you in IA ? I heard you didn't bring anything ! Better step up your game.

5. BeckyBird

BeckyBird My Baby Bluebirds

Re: Posted MTG Show results !

Wow, I'm very impressed with Nike Nakielski's work, and also with that beautiful wood duck & snapping turtle mount!

6. Jimmy Lawrence

LOL< step up my game for who??

I just didnt get the "itch" this year for Iowa. I will be there next year, but I dont know if Ill be packing any heat or not. LOL.

There was some great fish there. Couple from WI that were good. Cole C from missouri had some great lmbs. Thats about it for fish. Wasn't really impressed. But lots of FANTASTIC DEER> my oh my.

Looking foreward to seeing you again soon.

7. Rick RR GBirds

Rick RR GBirds Let's go kill some birds...I'm psyched!

1st time I've missed the show in 3 years and Justin you picked up some nice hardware...Congrats. I saw your Ross somewhere and that was very nice as well! Love the Oldsquaws!-

8. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

hopefully I will be able to attend next year.. wish I could have made it there this year

9. wildwings

wildwings New Member

I have been noticing a big decline in fish mounts ! I wonder if everything is going to the Reproduction route now days. Order, Paint, and collect the cash or what. By me saying step up your game I mean get something done to bring. What fun is it going to the competition if you are the only one competing. Oh well what can you do.

10. nice mounts

11. thatguyonline

thatguyonline winnie the pooh

WI
    WOW that brown bear is so puffed up!

12. Re: Just posted 2009 MTG Winners !

nice

13. IAtaxi

IAtaxi Member

Justin how does this show compare to Iowas show?

14. lizardrib

lizardrib New Member

WI
    Congrats to Mike and Tim.

15. the cape buff looks like the one at the world show''

16. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

The cape buffalo was at the World show. The "bald dude"(Sorry Bill, his words, not mine) is a full time taxidermist at Dakota Taxidermy in Bismarck, ND.

17. Jimmy Lawrence

Post is almost a year old.. . .. .