1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Another contest- red fox

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by bone_painter, Apr 27, 2009.

1. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

2. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

Purchased :eek: I got it right ;D

3. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

When I got back from Surry my form was in. I'll try and get mine mounted this comeing week.

4. Just checking in, are we still set for the July 1st deadline.

5. bone_painter

bone_painter "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."

Hello all
    I am pushing the deadline back a tad, as I've only received one set of photos thus far. Please get your pictures to me as soon as you can, email them to [email protected] with the subject "Red Fox" I will post the up no later than July 14- exactly two weeks. I have a list of everyone who wanted to enter, I will post as soon as I have everyone's, but no later than the 14th.
    Thanks,
    Megan

6. Instead of pushing this back why not have everyone that said they wanted to enter verify if they are still in. Most people (including myself) wait till the last minute.

I'm sure I scared a lot of people off when they saw I was in :p

7. MHTaxidermy

MHTaxidermy (307) 640-2602

Alright Megan, I didn't get it done, been to busy, but with the extra 2 weeks, I will definitely try my hardest to get it done, Especially After what Andy O just said. ;D

8. How about I just post my fox. You all can hee and haw over it for a bit and then it's over. ;D :D

9. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

Bone I know I said count me in for a silver but can I enter a red as well......as the silver......or is it limited to one entry per person?

10. bone_painter

I don't really see a problem with entering two separate foxes, as long as they are not in the same habitat.

Mark, you definitely have to get yours done & enter it!!

Andy, don't post yet, just wait until all the entries go up so that you can properly whup our butts :D ;D

Is two weeks enough of an extension? I saw that the ermine contest just got pushed back a month. I know everyone is busy during the summer. If needed we can extend it to Aug 1st. let me know.

Please post & verify if you are still in.

11. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

With the extra two weeks I could definitely finish mine!

12. bone_painter

Just to refresh about the photos- I want to try and get as close to the same amount of photos for each fox as possible. 3 facial shots (one from each side & one from the front) a shot that shows overall presentation, one overhead & up to three shots to show closeups of your habitat or prey animal. The facial shots and over all presentation shot being the most important ones.

Ideally, I would really like everyone to try to send at the very least 5 photos, so keep that in mind when your snapping away with your cameras ;)

13. MHTaxidermy

MHTaxidermy (307) 640-2602

No, You do not have to have a prey animal.

14. bone_painter

Just checking in... how's everyone doing? Are your foxes coming along?
    Will the 15th still be alright, or do you want to make it the 1st? I have 3 people's photos so far. My original list had like 25 names on it, lol :D I have no problem's if you all need longer, just keep me posted.

15. I'll send you my photos the day before the deadline...just let me know when that is

16. Silverose01

I'm waiting on supplies
    Then I'll be able to finish :)
    It's just taking so long to ship

17. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Bone painter I'm still in I'll get mine finished this week end.

18. bone_painter

Alrighty, let's go ahead and make it Aug. 1st. I've talked to a couple other folks who are still working on their's as well. You can send the photos anytime, if you send them a bit early it'll make it easier for me as far as loading them all into my photo bucket account & geeting them organized.

19. Silverose01

Great!
    Really needed an extension :)
    Can't wait to see the entries

20. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Finish work on mine will be done this week. Im looking forward to wooping up on Andy! :p............. LMAO