1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Missouri....here we come!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by inkyspal, May 4, 2009.

1. inkyspal

inkyspal New Member

GA
    Well, we're on the road...Missouri bound. Thought I'd share some pics of the gang, taken just moments ago.
    Ken, Rick, Cody, Tina, and myself are all packed in the WASCO-mobile...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rick needs to wear his seat belt.

3. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

OH SSSSUUUURRREEE RUB IT IN!!!!!!!!! Hope you all make it safely~~~ thanks for the salt in the wound!LOL

4. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Ken needs to watch the road. ;D

5. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Gosh, isn't it wonderful when you don't have to drive that far to get there? I'm loving the fact that I can leave AND get there in the same morning with no airports to deal with. :D

Drive safe!

6. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

I need to watch Nickie!!!!
    I can't tell if Rick is wearing a seatbelt or not???
    Better be when he hits the state line....I got connections you know....
    actually just don't want anyone to get hurt.

7. Bobbi Meyer

you and me both trish..I got about a 2 and a half hour drive.

8. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I know here in Alabama you don't have to were a setbelt back that far in the seat rows. ;)

9. Tricia

Tricia New Member

It's four hours for me, Bobbi. But I look good driving my big black truck 8)

My hubby tells me it's not me the truck drivers are staring at. It's the bobcats, otters, deer that are always up against the passenger windows that draws the attention. Oh well, a girl can always WISH she was the object of admiration. :'(

We leave in 44 hours. *sigh* Counting the hours now. How pitiful is that? :-\

10. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

The saga continues...

We stopped at Krystal for an in-car lunch. When you haven't eaten a Krystal hamburger in over a year, you really want one. But then, after you eat one, you don't want to eat at Krystal for another year!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

OMG! worst choice food for a road trip! I bet in the next pictures all the windows will be down. :D :D

12. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

thats a burger???? looks like a shriveled wallet!~!! :D

13. Bobbi Meyer

UH OH...hope they aren't like the white castle belly bombs....too many people in that small of a space for that..could be deadly.

14. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Report to Moderator. Rick Carter showing to much leg. :-X

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

...and pants.

16. Bobbi Meyer

they musta had to make a poop stop somewhere....haven't heard anything from them lately !!! LOL

17. Tricia

Tricia New Member

LMAO Cole! I agree! When are ya getting to the show?

18. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Why's Nickie always in the front seat......does she get car sick in the back seat like Miranda ???

Oh and Ken...Brian Claar jacked my Taxi.net account yesterday & I can't get in my photobucket. Do you have any (descent) pics of me to put in my avatar ???AND I have a gift for you & a couples gift for Rick & Nick.

19. Poor Tina, stranded in the bacl with the big RC, I noticed nickie was smart enough to sit with Ken!!!!

20. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

I have no idea what your talking about. I'm in PA still. Listen at you sucking up now, you should be ashamed! He's on a dial up Ken and now he's afraid to use Russ's computer. I think he has the swine flu or something.