1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School Student At Training

Discussion in 'Training' started by Big John, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Here is Matt with his mounted deer heads and his Certificate of Completion of my Whitetail Deer Course. Congratulations Matt!

Attached Files:

2. I just wanted to say THANKS to Jeff Clark of Buffalo, Illinois. Jeff came down this week and we mounted up a couple whitetails as well as fleshing out two deer capes and then tanning them and then doing the finishing work on another. Jeff completed my whitetail course and it was a real pleasure for me to present to him my Certificate of Completion. Congratulations Jeff! I also want to Thank your for selecting my Big Game Head Taxidermy School for your training. Jeff was very eager for learning and we just went right at it explaining the anatomy of the whitetail in rack setting, sculpting of the eyes and ear butts. Really enjoyed working with Jeff and I wish you the best in the future.

OK, if there is anyone contemplating on seeking training in Big Game Head Mounting I just want you to take a good look at us. We have a proven and successful record just ask any of my students.

Best,

John Griffith
    www.griffithtaxidermy.com

Below Jeff is fleshing and creating a lip slot on the manikin.

Attached Files:

3. Here Jeff is claying out the head and receiving his Certificate of completion along with his mounts he did.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

4. We just put together this week this black bear and deer head. Thanks.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

5. Here we put together a couple deer head mounts this week. Thanks.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

6. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

John to you and your hard working inspired workshop taxidermists my hat off to you all! The work you guys do is always inspiring to this old fishhead! God Bless you all!

My Best

Rick Krane

7. Troy Rose

Troy Rose Learning...one of life's greatest treasures!

Nice work guys!!! John, you and your students put out some great pieces!!!

8. This week we have put together a table ped 360 rotation and another deer head. Thanks.

John Griffith
    www.griffithtaxidery.com

Attached Files:

9. We just completed a wall ped mount.....

John Griffith

Attached Files:

10. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Beautiful! well done

Rick Krane

11. We mounted up a couple of whitetails during the past couple of days. One is an open mouth an the other is a sneak. If anyone out there is seeking one on one training in Game Heads give us a call. We appreciate you're business.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

12. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

Nice work as always John. I love stopping by here to see the amazing work your students put out. A great testimonial to the quality of instruction they are receiving.

13. Hey Bill those comments coming from you means a lot. Thanks.

John Griffith

14. I just wanted to say THANKS to Sean Caldwell of Cincinnati, Ohio who came down for 4 days of Big Game Instruction. Sean was a pleasure to work with had plenty of questions an was very energized. In four days we fleshed out two whitetail deer capes and then tanned them. Then we mounted up a Corcisian ram sh mount, three Deer Heads and then did the finishing work on a Whitetail deer head. Yes, we we're very busy and THANKS again to Sean for selecting our School for his Training. Also, it was a pleasure for me to present Sean with my Certificate of Completion. In order to get my certificate you have to flesh out a game head, mount up a mount and do the finishing work with me.

If any one else out there is seeking Big Game Head Training take a serious look at us. Better yet give me a call "John Griffith" at 606=376-4380 We have Hundred's of Student's out there and my reference's are MANY. Thanks.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

15. Here we are setting eyes using as many reference's as we can.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

16. Sandlot

Sandlot New Member

It was a huge honor to learn from John. He is by far one of the best. He has a natural ability to instruct. Not only hands on training but knowledgeable to answer all your questions. You work your tail off in his class but that is how you learn. I highly recommend his class for all levels.
    His program is very thorough and very organized. There is no down time except for lunch. Thank you again for a great class I will be attending again in the future. My son is dying to meet John.

17. Sean,
    Thanks for those nice comments about my Training Program and it was indeed a pleasure working with you. If anyone else out there is seriously interested in ONE on ONE training only they should take a serious look at my program. Each student is placed on a level that he can accept an learn the training involved like proper anatomy muscle placement, thickness in sculpting and expressionism, painting tech etc.

Thanks,

John Griffith

18. I want to say THANKS to James Whisman from Fredericktown, Ohio. James came down for my three day class an we really got into studying the anatomy, eye setting an expression an attitude of the whitetail deer. James was very eager to learn so we worked hard explaining every aspect of the mounting process. Also, it was an Honor or me to present James with my Certificate of completion he earned it. Thanks again James for selecting my school for you're Big Game Head training. We fleshed out two deer capes and then tanned them then we mounted up two whitetail shoulder mounts and then did the finishing work on another deer shoulder mount. Quite an achievement for a 3 day class.

John Griffith
    www.griffittaxidermy.com

Below we started out fleshing two deer capes an then tanned them. Here is James getting the details of fleshing.

Attached Files:

19. While James were here we mounted up one of his whitetail deer using the NEW Ohio Taxidermy manikin Alpha System which incorporates the using of a plastic nose system. You don't have to dremel out any parts of the nose area they have already done that for you. This is another Outstanding Invention by Bryan Eppley who has already won 14 World Championships in sculpting the Whitetail deer manikin. Thanks Bryan and Rudy an Mindy for you're Great Innovative sculpting abilities an for running the Best Taxidermy Supply business in the US. You're Customer Service is the BEST.....

Below you will see a close up photo of the Alpha system which incorporates the septum an detailed internal nose anatomy. This deer mount we used the entire OTS using the 360 ear system, 325 deer eyes and the OTS deer manikin. What an easy system to use and the outcome is just unbelievable. Thanks again Bryan for all you're knowledge that you put into each of these manikins.....

Attached Files:

20. Below is the skin applied to the manikin using the new Alpha Ohio Taxidermy Supply manikin. Also we are using ref to set our eyes

John Griffith

Attached Files: