1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School Student At Training

Discussion in 'Training' started by Big John, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Here is James receiving his Certificate of completion for finishing my whitetail deer course. Thanks JAMES is was a pleasure work with you.

Attached Files:

2. buckeyewhis

buckeyewhis New Member

It was pleasure learning from one of the best. We had a fun time. Johns teaching skills are top notch. He took his time and made sure I understood everything. He took a person who knew almost nothing and showed me the way to develop the skills needed to build a foundation for taxidermy. I will carry his training thru out my career. If any one is thinking about getting some training I highly recommend John. I know I will definitely be going back down. I have a lot of work to do, but John has given Me the skills and confidence to achieve my goals. Thank you John and thanks to Taxidermy.net .

3. We had a pretty busy three days here putting together this elk and deer head. Both mounts had to be altered.

John Griffith
    www.griffithtaxidermy.com

Attached Files:

4. Here we just completed a Table Pedestal Elk Mount. Then we wanted to alter our whitetail mount to make it have a more left turn.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

5. Here we finished mounting our deer head.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

6. We just put this one together yesterday on a OTS SS manikin. Now is the time to seek that valuable training during the summer months. If you have any questions just call John at 606-376-4380 We appreciate you're business here and we been around here a long time. Just take a look at all the students we have had. Thanks.

John Griffith

Attached Files:

7. Here is a frontal photo. Thanks.

Attached Files:

8. We had to do a little alteration on this Table Ped manikin to get it to work with our skin. This is just common practice here to do these types of alterations. Thanks.

John Griffith
    www.griffithtaxidermy.com

Stearns, Ky
    606-376-4380

Attached Files:

9. Here is putting it together.....

Attached Files:

10. Now the final product..

Attached Files:

11. I just wanted to say THANKS to Caleb Cline of Gilbert, W.Va. for choosing my school for Training in Whitetail Deer Mounting. Caleb was a very ambitious learner who I enjoyed very much. In three days we caped out two deer heads and then fleshed out three deer capes and tanned them. We then mounted up two shoulder mount deer heads which on each one had to alter the faces.

Thanks again Caleb and anyone else down there that wants to improve upon there work give me a call. John Griffith 606-376-4380

Below Caleb doing detailed fleshing around the nose and then sewing up a big hole.

Attached Files:

12. Here Caleb had to alter the muzzle and then a complete eye set with all the alterations completed

Attached Files:

13. Here is the first deer head that Caleb and I mounted up together.

Attached Files:

14. Here is the second deer head sh mounted Caleb and I mounted up.

Attached Files:

15. I just wanted to say Congratulations to Caleb Cline who came back and finished my Whitetail Course. I presented Caleb with my Certificate of Completion. Again, Congratulations Caleb it was a pleasure working with you.

Anyone else out there seeking training just take a serious look at our training program. Give me a call at 606-376-4380 Big John.........

Attached Files:

16. Just wanted to wish everyone a "Happy New Year's". We had one of our Best year's last year an hope that it continues. Just a Big Thank You to all my taxidermy friends.

John Griffith

17. Here is a couple mounts we put together. If anyone is contemplating some training in Big Game Head Mounting look on this thread. Our reputation has been around for many, many years. Thanks.

[u[​IMG]rl][/url]
    [​IMG]

18. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

Looking good as always John. Congrats on reaching 200,000 views on taxi.net!

19. I want to say Thanks to Ron Lovell from Ringo, GA for taking my 3 day whitetail deer class. We did a lot in those three days like fleshing & tanning two deer capes. Then we studied the anatomy in eye setting, ear butts and muzzle. Then we put two deer mounts together. Thanks again Ron for selecting my training school for you're taxidermy training needs.

If anyone else is looking for some detail training in Big Game Head mounting give me a call 606-376-4380.

Below is a few photo's of what Ron done.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Just wanted to say a Big Thank You to Robert Shoemake of Cookeville, Tn. for selecting us for his Big Game Head Training. We fleshed out two deer capes and then tanned them and then we mounted up two Whitetail Deer Heads. It was a pleasure working with Robert he actually understood everything we talked about. Thanks again Robert for selecting us for your taxidermy Training.. Below you will see Robert fleshing and eye setting and mounting.

If anyone else out there is contemplating training in Big Game Head Mounting you should give us a good look at. We are strictly One on ONE training and we have been doing this for a REAL Long Time and produced hundreds of Students throughout the US.

John Griffith
    Stearns, Ky
    606-376-4380

Attached Files: