1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School Student At Training

Discussion in 'Training' started by Big John, Jan 18, 2007.

1. You need to open your school back in Maryland.

2. tre

tre New Member

OHIO
    No way ! john dont go back to maryland that would really be a drive for me!

3. I want to take this time to say Thanks to Kurt Hergenrother from Pleasant Plains, Il. for choosing Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School for his extended training needs in Mounting Whitetails. This past week Kurt was here for 3 days and we mounted 3 complete whitetail shoulder mounts. Kurt has been here before and seeks detailed training in mounting his whitetails and his goal is to be the Best Whitetail Taxidermist in Illinois. Keep up the Great work Kurt and your goal is much closer than you think and we really appreciate your business. Have a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Years to all those on the Taxidermy Net. Most of all Thanks to Ken Edwards and his staff for letting us use this forum for FREE.

Now is the time for you to start seeking that much needed training. We would like to offer you our program which consists of a 3 day; 5 day and a two week course. Look at this thread and you can see what our students are producing day in and day out. Also, check us out on the web at www.griffithtaxidermy.com

Thanks and Best of Holidays to all.....

John Griffith
    Stearns, Kentucky
    606-376-4380

4. More photo's of Kurt's mounts.

5. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Great work John and your students always do beautiful mounts! Merry Christmas!
    Rick Krane

6. Rick,

Thank you very much for those kind words. I would also like to say that you are one of a kind fish instructor. Your dedication to your craft and students really shows when I look at those outstanding fish mounts that are posted on your thread. You are simply one of the BEST in the Business and I believe that the Almighty has blessed you a talent that is hard to find nowadays. You have a Very Merry Xmas.

Best Regards,

John Griffith
    www.griffithtaxidermy.com

7. Happy New Year to all my taxidermy friends that are on this forum. May God Bless you and your families during this Holiday week and don't go out there and Drink and Drive. It's not worth it!

Now is the time to get serious in your training needs and we are starting out the New Year very aggressive. We would like to offer you some of he Best Training in Big Game Head Mounting by offering you a 3-day, 1-week or a two week class. Just check out the above thread and you will know why we are one of the leaders in One on One training in Big Game Head Mounting. Check us out on the web at www.griffithtaxidermy.com

Happy Holidays to All.........

John Griffith
    Stearns, Kentucky
    606-376-4380

8. I would like to say "Thanks" to Robert Walthour of Chickamauga, Georgia for selecting Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School for his Whitetail deer Training. Rob and I caped out a whitetail deer and then fleshed two whitetails and then tanned them in one day. Rob brought with him some attractive racks to mount. We mounted these two Big Bucks together in two days. Rob is coming back in a couple weeks to do the finishing work on them. Thanks Rob for your business.

If there are any more students out there that are looking for Big Game Head Training give us a look at this thread and visit us on the web at: www.griffithtaxidermy.com

Thanks Rob,

John Griffith
    Stearns, Kentucky
    606-376-4380

9. This is Robs second Big Buck we mounted. Thanks.

John Griffith
    www.griffithtaidermy.com

10. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

John, your students work is always impressive. Im a big fish guy, but I love looking at your students gameheads!! Especially that same set of Repro Whitetail antlers with the drop!! Everytime it catches my eye, as you already know. Top notch!! Both to the instructor, and students!!!!!

11. tre

tre New Member

OHIO
    nice work guys....its always a pleasure to train with john...hes a great guy!!

12. godawgsrw

godawgsrw New Member

What an exciting few days of training there with John! It's amazing what you can learn and gain from your time spent there from John. His practices and ideas are absolutely incredible. John is not only an EXTREMELY talented taxidermist, but his ability to teach and explain things is second to none. He has the most incredible eye for details that I have ever seen. The training with John is WELL worth the money spent and his willingness to accomodate and work with your schedule makes the trip well worth your while and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn the art as well as thoroughly improve the level of quality that you produce now. Thanks for all of your help and instruction John, and I look forward to being back there in February to learn more!

13. Again, I want to say Thanks to Matt Smith from Mattoon, Illinois for selecting Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School for his Whitetail training. For the past two days Matt and I completely fleshed out a whitetail cape, tanned it and completely mounted two whitetail shoulder mounts. Many thanks to you Matt and it was a pleasure working with you.

Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School
    Stearns, Kentucky
    606-376-4380

14. Here are some more photo's of Matt's Second Big Buck. Matt had the deer in his truck before I could get a completed photo. Sorry Guys......

John Griffith

15. I just wanted to say Thanks to Jon McHugh of Hoschton, Georgia for traveling up here to Stearns, Kentucky and taking my Deer mounting course. Jon mounted this buck that he had taken this past hunting season. He mounted it on a table pedestal manikin which rotates a full 360 degrees. Many Thanks to you Jon and we appreciate your business.

Best,

John Griffith
    606-376-4380
    Stearns, Kentucky

17. John, thanks again for the great training ! I enjoyed learning at your school ! I look forward to coming back for the finish training ! You are obviously a talented taxidermist and a good teacher ! Stay safe and keep on enjoying taxidermy work ! Jon

18. I want to congratulate Rob Walthour of Chickamauga, Georgia for completing my 5 day Whitetail Deer course and it was a pleasure for me to present him with his Certificate of Completion. Congratulations Rob you worked hard for this and your work looks Outstanding. We appreciate you for selecting Griffith's Big Game Head Taxidermy School for your training needs. I also enjoyed the company of your son Josh and your lovely wife Melissa who accompanied you here. Many Thanks again!

If you are now considering seeking training in Big Game head Mounting then I think that you should give us a call at 606-376-4380 or check us out on the web at www.griffithtaxidermy.com. Work with John Griffith who is one of the World's leading Big Game Head Instructors. Remember our classes are strictly one on one and this creates a suitable environment for learning.

Best,

John Griffith
    Stearns, Kentucky

19. Here is Rob with two of his mounts completed and we just mounted his deer that he had taken this past hunting season. Also, again it was an honor presenting his with his Certificate of completion.

Best,

John Griffith
    Stearns, Kentucky

20. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

Good Work!!!!