1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Take on the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 11, 2009.

1. That sounds like fun

2. CLOSER to California! ;D You are all too far away for me to go anywhere!

3. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

Boomhauer... Thats funny and also the first thing I thought when I met Perry!

4. yeah we need to make more effort to do something like a social or picnic or dinner for all the taxi-netters and anyone else to go to. the ribbons and awards are nice but the friends you make are the true prize and are priceless.

5. I don't think so...................I break out in a rash if I get too close to that much liberalism........ ;)

That is soooo true............

6. Here Here! You got that right!

7. Bit me!! You guys suck!! All you mid-west rednecks..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

8. Tricia

Tricia New Member

GK, you're just jealous! :p

And Dennis, no worries. Next time, maybe. You were a little surrounded by your posse. But I gotta say, you got great hair. ;)

9. Hey anna watch it! not all us rednecks are mid-west red-necks.LOL some are just southern rednecks. lol

10. You all suck the same..... LOL!

11. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

Wait... Who wasn't there?? LOL Now who is the one that sucks?? ;D

12. All you had to do is get here Anna!

13. Ah, I see how it is........;)

And getting there was the expensive part! And IF I was to go, I would had to of taken an entry. Just too much for a poor chick like me....

14. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

THEY ALL ~~~~~~~~(you know what)......... :p :D

15. you could have caught a bus or hitched a ride with a closer taxidermist.No excuses now anna! LOL you just hate you missed the biggest party in two years. well at least you get to see the pictures huh.nothing like salt in a cut huh. LOL start saving now!!!

16. Sorry! I tried!

17. I spent the weekend at Rons.... it was better than any stupid show..........

Dammit.

18. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Perry, I heard you 'a plenty...you ain't got no accent...what are they talkin' bout??? LOL!

19. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

The lil'mexican & I are sitting in "Angel's Diner" on highway 69 in McCallister, Oklahoma right now eating some lunch & still on the way home. We should get there by 10 P.M. tonight, still got about 500 miles to go.....but all we've talked abpout is the show & friends, new & old we met & made.

This was a memory I will always remember. Like I said, we still got 500 miles to go so say a prayer she dxoesn't decide to kill me before we get home :)

20. Tricia

Tricia New Member

So you're on 69? There's a gas station there, I think it might be a Texaco?, has a great wooden indian statue right by the front door.

And watch your purse, Miranda. Last time I was there mine was almost grabbed. :-\ Crazy lil' town.

And for God's sake,when you're going through Texas, do NOT stop in Dennison, go across the line to Sherman. ;) LMAO