1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Take on the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 11, 2009.

1. Hey, you passed by my old place when I lived there...............back up towards Eufaula...............

2. I think I've been at that place before! I think you are right Tricia!

3. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

Hey Mike, my son is still laughing about you smelling his feet... LOL

4. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

???
    nevermind, i dont wanna know

5. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

fdjksafjajf;eiroweijroea;lfjkldjfld;jafoe;iwuajf;oiewjf;lewajfle;wjfejoewa cullman alabama THAT is for you perry, cause i know you can translate "boomhaueran" ROTFLMAO ;D

guys i had a blast, i cant even put it into words right now, i am dead tired, and will try to post some photos :eek: at a later date, but each and every one of you were great to meet, (yes tricia you too, even though you tried to get me drunnk and take advantage of me) ;) Matt, your now gonna be known as the midget, i TOWER over you and perry as well as JasonB, heck even "Voya" is shorter than me :eek: :D i feel great knowing this LMAO

6. Tricia

Tricia New Member

This is for you, Russ :-* But shave before you get that, okay? last time you gave me stubble burns!

7. Russ of V.O.W.T

shaved this morning just "because" LMAO

8. Tricia

Tricia New Member

You're so thoughtful. ;)

9. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    dude seriously, i tower over dan hudzik, he's the midget. lol.

10. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Yea, but he'd kill ya, little man ;D ;D

11. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    maybe before he got injured :D

12. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Bunch of midgets :D Next time around you'll have to take a tape measure to find out who the REAL taxinet shorty is :D

13. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

MK I'm injured can't stand straight and was still taller than you. Heck I had to stoop to take your "finger" picture and you know you were standing on your tip toes in that pic!

I did have a great time but man I got tired of running off the road. At least the mounts weren't in the truck when I would decide to drive off the shoulder! LOL Nah the braille always woke me up. Never once hit dirt! LOL Bunch of great guys and ladies. Well some acted lady like,Tricia on the other hand is pure evil. Trying to turn Russ to the darkside. Perry you got a place for me to stay if I come down! Told my wife she can drop me off at Nationals and she can go spend quality time with her parents in Ohio while I'm at the show. We'll both be happy that way! LOL Let me know if any of you are going. Later,

14. BWS

BWS New Member

Well.....you coulda at least stopped by here!

I am about 2 hours south of McAlester.......At the end of Indian Nation Turnpike.

15. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Hey! I've been accused of a lot of stuff so far, Dan...but this is the first time the word EVIL has been accosiated with me. What I do to you? Not a daaaaammmmnnnn thing. And Russ forgave me, we kissed and made up even. :p lol

16. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

LOL I know, I think he is just trying to get more smootches! LOL

17. Tricia

Tricia New Member

We have an understanding about the smootches....no more :-* unless his cheecks are as smooth as a baby's butt. lmao it even kinda resembles one too. ;D

18. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Pyscho, I already told ya if you had sleeping gear I could put a roof over your head while you're hear in Alabam. I'll even be white enough to pick you up at the airport in Huntsville. ;)

19. Russ of V.O.W.T

dont be giving away my "basement bachelor pad" perry ;D

20. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I could fit 25 people easily in the basement. If not, the quail pen will do. ;D :D