1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Take on the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 11, 2009.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

You should have never said that Perry. You may just end up with 25 people there! Sur is mity fine of ya mista! LOL Can we go buy some t shirts? Dan

2. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Sure, just don't leave them in plastic bags or I'll throw them away! ;D Oh, and I also lost 250 business cards in the house keeping throw away deal. :mad:

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Your still whining about losing some dirty underwear? It's over man, let it go, flush it, it's a new day. ;D

4. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I would have bitched about that too Cole! :D

5. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

so the hotel got a few tshirts, some business cards, a flashlight, and some windex and qtips, and a "toy" this week huh ? ;D at least there were not any "breakins" where laptops and such were stolen LOL

6. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

True.

7. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Other than the whole "Whaaa, they threw it AWAY" thing, how'd they do on cleaning?

I ask this because our housekeeping crew SUCKED. :mad:

8. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Maybe you were just slobs.

9. Tricia

Tricia New Member

The problem was on Friday morning...considering how many people fit in that small space on Thurs night, yeah, they were slobs. We were hopeing housekeeping would clean up, but we ended up having to do half the work. lol I think they got tuckered out after emptying the trash cans and decided the room was "good enough".

10. Trish, judging from all the cans, I think ALCOA stocks jumped 50% over the weekend...... ;D

11. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

All I brought to your room Trish was a 32oz. Miller High Life and I still have the can. So it wasn't me "slobbing" your place up. :D :D

12. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Housekeeping must have drawn the line...they left Mike's spit bottle on the table. :-\ I kinda objected to that myself.

13. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

I'm blaming it on Buck. :D

14. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I named Mike's spit cups "Tobacco tampons". Every time I set down somewhere I was staring down at the disgusting sight. He uses a cup with papertowels folded down inside to absorb the spit, hence the name. ;)

15. That's nasty!

16. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Alright, Scott...let's blame Buck. I'm all for it. ;)

Perry, why exactly do you still have that beer can? Souvenir?

17. Must be the one I bought for him! ;D

18. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Yes, you could say it was a souvenir. We don't have beer cans that large down here. (16oz being the largest) Also, I use them for covering lightswitch covers for rec rooms, man caves and garages. That can will easily cover two 4 switch covers. ;) :D

19. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

Now that's Redneck!!

And that's a damn good idea!! ;D

20. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    Yeager- I'm surprised you don't have those 32oz's where your at. Now i can understand your fascination with them . lol. you may have only drank 5 beers but they were in 32 oz size so it was actually 13 1/2 actuall beers may explain some behavior. lmao ;)