1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Take on the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 11, 2009.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

10 year old photo? Heck that was taken in November! ;D Dan

2. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

of 99??

3. psycho

alright smart ___$ I took a new pic tonight with my boy! Notice the avatar. Thats the World Show piece behind me to prove the date! Thats my mini me in the pic! Bunch of wankers. Dan

4. Trails End Taxidermy

Trails End Taxidermy YOU GOTTA LUV IT !!!!

Dan had to change his avatar now that we have all seen him!! He had to take that "BAD -----$" picture off!!!!! ;D I too have to agree that it is kinda cool to actually put faces and voices to the postings. This was my first show and I must say it was an extreme pleasure meeting all of you. Now that I have popped my show cherry I will definitely be competing in the next one!! ;)
    Kenny

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Well it's in Jeff City in Aug, we'll see you there!!!

6. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

Yep Kenny you have till august to get ready ;D

7. Trails End Taxidermy

Trails End Taxidermy YOU GOTTA LUV IT !!!!

Already on it!!! ;D ;)

8. Colonel

I'm trying to decide if I want to attempt a piece to take. My wife is telling me to go for it and fully supports me if I decide to dive into it...

9. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

You have nothing to lose...go for it.

10. Colonel

I knew you'd support me Cole, I appreciate it.

11. Russ of V.O.W.T

well quit talkin and start doin ;D august is plenty of tme to get ready ;)

12. Colonel

Russ I may be giving you a shout today. Got some questions for ya.

13. Russ of V.O.W.T

im in the shop, actually getting ready to mount another fish, if i dont answer, i will call right back, i may have glue or clay all over my hands and not get em cleaned up quick enough to grab the phone. ;)

14. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    yet you probably got glue &clay on your keyboard? ;D

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

LOL, you should see it. You can't even tell it's a computer with all of the paint overspray, epoxy, and crap all over it.

16. psycho

Jeff City, I have heard of it but not sure where it is. Where is it boys? Let me know. If I can't make it maybe you can take one of my mounts for me and enter it? Any takers any help? Damn doctor put me on some meds Monday that I have to take until at least mid August and then I have to go back in for more test before he will do my back surgery. Any way where is Jeff City? I always hear that Jeff city is either a crappy place or maybe it was JEFFCO. LOL Later, Dan

17. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Now MichaelP and Psyco are threatening to come. This could end up being one big mess, LOL J/K Come on over Dan, just leave that blue ribbon gator at home. ;)
    [​IMG]

18. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Ok Dan, Open mouth and as I'm known for saying; Back it up. I go to misery every year for the past 3 or so. So now guesswhat..............I have a travel buddy! LOL I'll drive....so NO EXCUSES! Drugs, well now we won't worry about that now will we!!!!! Get ready cause I'm coming to get you. I'll have plenty of room for you and that itty bitty gator!!

19. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I'll make sure they have the Best of Category/Reptiles crystal polished up for you Dan!

20. Russ of V.O.W.T

wow, i missed michaelp threatening to come, but i will hold dan to it, he isnt that far away, in fact he is probably closer to the missouri show than i am , and i live IN the dang state LOL