1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Take on the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 11, 2009.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

OK I see your little map man, but how far is it in hours from St. Louis?

Cole I don't think you would have to worry about that. Some reason every time I take piece to the World and do good with it I end up doing worse with the same piece at the state level. It's never failed so far. LOL Thats why I like going to the Worlds so much! LOL

Tim do you really go to MO every year? I had no idea. Heck anything to save money thats for sure! Later, Dan

2. He is closer to the show than I am too Russ. So no excuses Dan!

3. psycho

I know one thing if Codi is speaking I better listen. I sure don't want to make her mad again! ;D

4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

It's a couple hours from St Louis. I'm pretty sure your closer than me too, Dan. Get ur butt there!!!!!!!

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Don't confuse her w/ anyone!!!

6. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Also, don't take more than one or two pictures of her or you'll get the finger. Ain't that right Codi? :D :D

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

How Rude!!!!

8. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

BTW, what pictures...........

9. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

Dan you can be in Jeff City within 2 hours of STL. Take I-70 West to Kingdom City then grab 54 South and you will run right into it.

10. psycho

Man thats a 3 hour drive at least! :eek: Maybe we'll see. LOL

11. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

It's further than that for Russ, Codi, and I and we'll be there. Plus you have an offer to pick you up, all you have to do is sit there and enjoy the ride. I'll see you in August!

12. Colonel

Cole I just got off the phone with Dan and after threatening to whip his crippled ass he gave in. He will be there and per your suggestion the gator stays home. ;D

13. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

NO, I was teasing. Bring that little lizard, and some beer money. I'll be thirsty again by then. ;)

14. Colonel

LOL

15. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

glad you guys wrangled him into it LOL he needs to come over and join in on our fun :D

16. psycho

Too funny. If I can be there I will. Thats for sure. If this guy picks the gator up this weekend then I will have to borrow back from him to bring just for you Cole. LOL Now you all met Colonel he ain't threatening nobody! The only person I've ever met that was nicer was my grandma. :D

17. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Colonel is nice, but that boy of his is a little shy. If he's gonna be hanging around us he'll need to loosen up. LOL I'm not sure he knew what to think of Michael P!

18. Colonel

Shy is an understatement, he doesn't talk to anyone he doesn't know.

Mike embarrassed him so bad that he made his Momma take him to get new shoes Saturday... LOL

19. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

\

Ohhh man, what's your address, i'll send him some! Now I feel like crap!! I really thought Perry left a rotting snake in the fridge :(

20. Colonel

Don't feel bad Mike, the boy has rotten feet! LOL