1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Take on the World Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 11, 2009.

1. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

you better take him to the doctor Matt , that could be trouble in the future buddy LOL

2. Colonel

Colonel Missouri River Rat

He is a redneck kid, hates shoes, hates socks, would much rather be barefoot. He tends to wear his shoes with no socks and ruins them in no time. When he gets home from School the shoes come off and don't go back on until School the next day.

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Oh yes Dan, I do go every year and this year I will have YOU with me to talk to on the trip. Saddle up Buddy, we're going for a ride. The Misery boys have spoken and I plan on delivering your butt. LOL

4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

"Misery loves company"

5. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Saddle up? Goin' for a ride? Oh my goodness, Tim. Sounds like Brokeback Mountain. :-\ LOL

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thats normal talk for Tim. Don't let that stuff worry ya. ;D

Tricia did you really meet me? Oh wait you stayed your distance hiding in your room and booth! How dare you not want to try my meat. You know we consider that an insult right. LOL Just joking. Your good people even though it hurts to admit it. ;D

Cole, perfect quote and how true a statement!

7. Tricia

Tricia New Member

omg, Dan. You weren't the only one offering me meat. And I stayed true to my vegan lifestyle. :p LMAO

8. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Tricia was in here room knitting by 10pm each night. ::) ;D

9. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Like every selfrespecting ole lady with a widows hump and a mole on her cheek. And I know how much that look appeals to ya, Perry. ;)

10. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

lets get it right, knitting while drinking from a coca cola bottle that was HEAVILY mixed with whiskey LMAO trust me when i say i found out the hard way.

11. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Russ, I almost inhaled the popcorn kernals reading that! toooo funny And your welcome, I know how much you wanted one of those.

12. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Yep, I was kinda attracted to that look. :eek: ;D ;)

13. Tricia

Tricia New Member

:eek: ;D

14. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Missouri ought to be fun THIS year, even IF Wild Buffalo Bill is there. Trish knows who I'm talking about I'm sure. The rest of you Missouri Mules probably do as well.