1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Animal Funnies ...

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by LordRusty, May 19, 2009.

1. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    My wife finds these all the time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This one hits close to home for us ... literally! See, we feed the local Raccoons and a couple of Cats have taken up residence as well. We do have single Raccoons show up in the mornings for breakfast, but most nights there are anywhere from 18 to 28, 29, sometimes 30 Raccoons here for the "Bellucci Buffet Special!" They eat "Old Yeller" brand dry food from Kroger. In fact, it's almost time for the females to bring their new babies for us to meet! That's always fun. Enjoy!

John.

2. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

My uncle fed the raccoons around his place for years. They damn near ran him off when he finally stopped. They do not take no for an answer.....

3. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

They will take no for an answer. You just have to use a lil steel and they will get the message. Love trappin them critters..... John, you run into them getting any diseases with that many feeding in one area?? We get distemper around here in one severity or another. Some years not to bad and some years they really get nailed. WCL

4. thatguyonline

thatguyonline winnie the pooh

WI
    nice ! lol I love Icanhascheesburger!

5. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Nope! No disease, no sickness! They eat nothing but dry dog food ... no garbage can raids, no "Chicken executions", no Frogs, Mice or Snakes ... nothing. In fact our oldest male, Pal, has been coming here since his daddy Roscoe brought the litter along. Pal is now about 12-years old, and he's starting to show his advanced age. Thinning hair -- no lie -- and he needs a softer dry food, so I put out dry cat food for him. Another, a female I named Mamma Louka, is about ten, and she's gone all gray/white in her face. Can't see her mask anymore, and she's developed a taste for the easier to chew cat food as well. As for taking no for an answer ... when Papa John yells, they listen or scatter! But they do pay attention. They're a smart bunch of scamps! We enjoy having them around. And I personally don't believe in trapping ... end of story! :mad:

John.

6. spikebuck

spikebuck New Member

LordRusty you need to let us see some of them young uns when they start coming in to the feed.

7. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

I luvs teh lolcats!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lenny

Lenny New Member

Nina thats a month's supply of dog food. ;D ;D ;D

9. Bangle

Bangle New Member

haha these are too cute!

10. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Thats alright not everyone likes it. To each his own.... Great pics by the way. WCL