1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Black Rabbits?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by huntingdreams, May 21, 2009.

1. JE

JE Well-Known Member

In the UK when a rabbit population reaches excessive proportions we can also get black rabbits appearing occasionally, and no one can come up with a satisfactory answer , some say it is a "throw back to an older race". Or inbreeding causes " melanistics " . I lean towards this theory. What is strange is that these black rabbits can appear anywhere ,We have them miles from anywhere up in the hills on the ground we shoot, they can just appear.
    And the likely coincidence that each population had a black rabbit escapee mix with them is too much to believe. They can appear anywhere in the UK.
    My reason for not believing in the escapee theory is that white rabbits are more commonly kept as pets, yet we NEVER see white "wild" rabbits.

2. jimmysimpson

jimmysimpson waiting for whitetails to take over muley country

Did you win a ribbon with it in a competition and claim it as your own work?

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

What kind of asinine comment is that jimmy? I`m one of the people that taught Jeanette and I can tell you she is quite capable of winning on her own. Did she break your heart? Or one of your buddys? If you dont have something nice to say ,please take the high road and keep such comments to yourself.

4. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

x2 unreal.

5. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Kenny, thats just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to jimmy and asinine comments!

6. bone_painter

bone_painter "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."

That was a truly low ball comment.

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

"jimmy" must be a nom de plume for some jerk with a perpetual erection. The only time I see that name, I know there's going to be some smartassed comment attached to it.

Jeanette, where the hell have you been? You know the NTA is back in Huntsville this year. I know I won't be able to look out those glass doors without seeing you coming up those steps in that flimsy dress. LMAO

8. rj9289

rj9289 Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

If you notice, he posts a stupid comment like that, and runs away, he never has anything else to say, truly uncalled for. He tucks his tail once people respond

9. Thanks everyone! That jerk has been sending me nasty PM's so I blocked him. Then he decided to go public with his problems. I don't even know the guy, but clearly he has some sort of disorder.

George, I have some major changes in my life since I have been on here last, this time all GOOD! I moved to Canada, got married and have the best job in the world working for one of the best studios in Canada! I even went to the world show and somehow managed to pull off a ribbon my first time in Masters! I wish I could go to the NTA show! That was so much fun!!!!

Thank you all again so much!

10. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Oh...me thinks "jimmy" has some issues...LMAO. One of which happens to be my avatar...he sure doesn't like it. ROFLMAO!

11. Don't feel bad, Ted. He hates mine too!

12. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Whats your problem Jimmy?? Don't make half ars*d accusations and then run and hide. I saw Jeanette's buffalo before and after it was finished and it is STRONG as is her commercial work (which I've also had a good look at).

13. George

Nyati, you'll have to ask her about that dress someday. You ain't seen NUTHIN' till you see her in that dress. ROTFLMAO

14. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

George, slow down on those little blue pills.

15. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Mark, u gotta learn how to curse man, didn't we teach you that when you were here.

16. George

Nyati, blue pills would do that dress a compete injustice. You'll just have to take my word on it now I presume. I don't use the pills and Jeanette ain't wearin' the dress to Huntsville. Bummer.