1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

OK, who's planning on coming to Huntsville in July for the NTA Con.?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 24, 2009.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

As the title suggest, just curious to see who all is planning on making the trip to Alabama. ;)

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Perry, what say you and me sit out in your...ooops, sorry man.

3. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Are you making the trip Bill?

4. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

deja vu!

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I feel like i've been here before ???

6. I be there, but this sems like the twilight zone!!!

7. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Ummmmm....:D Didn't I answer this question? ;) lmao hmmmmmm. :-\

Answer is still the same, but here's the short version: Yep. ;)

8. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Damn it.. I must have went to bed to early.

9. Maybe, but my cat's not. (He is MIA) :mad:

10. OK WT...? ::) I know I replied to this last night -- said I was 98% sure I was gonna be there but wasn't sure of the day yet.

And in commenting to Tricia and Bailey said us girls would get along great and have a blast...

So did someone send the thread south and get it zapped or what??????????????? ???

11. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

If nothing else breaks here at home, I'll be there.

12. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Yes this post was on here last night, but was going in too many "OFF" subject directions in which I was no doubt a part of too. ::) Bill and I conversed on it of which the result was it being zapped and I re-post the question. I felt it being an important topic since I'll be hosting some of the members at my place. No big deal, we just wanted to try the thread again. Sorry if your post count backed up a little over night. :D ;)

13. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

I'm planning on being there!

14. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Planning on being there. Can't say yes or 100% yet as I have a lot going on and it all has to work out perfect. If I have to choose the Nationals or the Oklahoma show, I'll have to choose Oklahoma since Yox is judging that one. I do plan on making both right now though. So YES save me a spot FOCKER! LOL Dan :eek:

15. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

Yep, I'll be there for the George/M.P. show ........

16. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Well I know Dave Houser is going. I wonder what he will be taking.

I need to line up some things for my kids before I can commit 100%. I doubt if I get anything ready to compete with this time.

I let you know soon Perry.

17. Tricia

Tricia New Member

No, Michelle. You weren't dreaming. Perry had an attack of conscience :-\ He thought we went too far...can you IMAGINE that? ;)

And you have to go. Who else is gonna keep me in line? Everyone that went to St. Charles knows Ann isn't successful at keeping me on the straight and narrow. lol And I'm not sure Bailey can save me by herself either. ;)

18. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

nope, I'm much better at corruption

19. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

im out. :mad: i was pushed off the wagon by a member at the WTC show and since have fallen to ill vices of my past. i went on a bender last night and now feel like i need to step back and regroup. Hanging with all the "boys" (girls to) while partaking of "beverages" woud be to hard for me and i am not going back to that without a fight. :( ;) so you all have fun, i am gonna pass and sit this one out.

20. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Russ. Tell me that ain't true, dammit. :( :'(