1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

OK, who's planning on coming to Huntsville in July for the NTA Con.?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 24, 2009.

1. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

LMAO i figured i would get a reply from you Tricia, no ITS NOT TRUE LOL i was going for the "wow" factor, and judging from your post it happened LOL i am actually sitting out the NTA show, because i love to compete and i havent felt like i got a fair shake the last 2 times i went due to my "views" i posted on here. I am not going to waste my money to play "politics" in a show, when i can and did attend a world show and get a fair showing as well as spend time with freinds. I am going to 3 more state shows this season and calling it quits for the year. I am behind on work somewhat and skipping the NTA show may not catch me up, but it sure wont put me further behind as it would have if i was to go to the show.

2. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

LLLLLLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEE russ!

3. Russ of V.O.W.T

good thing opinions are like arse holes, cause yours is just that a stinker LMAO YOU didnt come the the WTC, so YOU dont know what were even talking about here vandork

Tric, thats NOT the type of response i figured i would get from you, i thought it might "shock" you, but i had no intention of making you feel like crap, but you are right on one thing, you MIGHT get a strike for that 7th word in your reply LMAO :D :D :D :D

4. Russ of V.O.W.T

here tricia, just since you felt bad, and i felt sorry for giving you that feeling i found this for YOU ;D

just copy and paste into your browser and use away darlin :D

http://www.clipartof.com/gallery/emoticons/flipping_off.html

5. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Wanna play, we can play. Wanna start crap, I can take that too. But expect it right back at ya. You know me, Russ. This ain't our first time talking to each other. And you've seen my scathing and sarcastic side at the Missouri show when a certain past president got smart with me. You know I'll dish out what's handed to me. You had to know how I was gonna react.

But I'm not going back up to edit again. What will be, will be. It's the reply I would have given you face to face, so I'll leave it. But I did tone down the rest of my reply before I posted. ;)

So cut your crap and let's go back to having some fun here. :D ;)

and ohhhhhhhh that could come in handy in the future. Thanx bunches, sweetie! hmmmmm It's tempting to use it now, but I'll save my second strike for someone else. ;) lol

6. Russ of V.O.W.T

theres a whole list of "dirty" emoticons there if you search thru them i think, i can see me gettin in a LOT of trouble with them ;D

7. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Oh yeah. ;) Me likes! Just the ticket, even. I know just who to use a few of them on, too. ;) ....in PM's of course. lol hehehehehe

Dang, you're a troublemaker. Gotta watch you like a hawk. :p

8. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Russ are you crying because you had to ride home from the world show laying on your belly? Heck you didn't have that far to ride! As my daughter would say, "Put on your Big Girl Panties and stop crying"! You Big Wuss! ;D

9. Russ of V.O.W.T

Hey knucklehead , i DROVE myself home from the worldshow, but you like vankirk dont know what went on, as you didnt even SHOW UP :p :D ;)

10. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Alright, Perry. You just had to have a "do over". :-\ I liked the first one better. :p

11. AUplantman

AUplantman New Member

better save me a spot........All i need is a parking spot if that is all that is left. I will just bring my bed with me........ ;)

12. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

You got the whole yard Ken, I have about 300 foot of extention cord if you need it. :D

13. ??? I'm at a loss Russ - wsup? What did I miss at WTC? :-\ You need to come to Huntsville too!

Tricia I'm gonna do my dagone-dest to be there! I know Me and Anne will have to watch over you "wild childs" ! ;) ;D

14. Russ of V.O.W.T

you didnt miss anything at the WTC Michelle, i had a blast and would do it again tommorow, but the Nationals is a diff. ball game, and i just cant make myself miss another week of work when i am already further behind that i want to be at this point in the year.

15. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

you're no fun ;)

16. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Are you kidding? Ann and I are "The Wild Ladies". We were labeled at worlds by someone with authority in the subject. ;)

17. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

As I asked in the previous post, who's gong to act as tour guide and set it up so all of us can get at least one group picture of the taxinet family? That REALLY needs to happen.

18. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Got a feeling Ken can sure recognize a 'Kodak moment' when he sees one George, LOL!

19. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

I will be there, but I am confused. There are a few women coming to the show, shouldn't they be at home in the kitchen? ;)

20. Russ of V.O.W.T

there was a TON of taxinet family at the WTC and even though Ken was there, he was so busy he didnt get any group photos i dont think, and i know he is just as busy at the National show, you all better designate a potential photographer here and now so that you get it done, because we missed the boat at the WTC other than a few pics with 4 to 6 people at a time in them.