1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

OK, who's planning on coming to Huntsville in July for the NTA Con.?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 24, 2009.

1. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

actually its safer for me to be 600 miles away from my kitchen ;)

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

We'll just get JJ to take it....if somebodys loafing we can threaten them with a 1 hour sit down talk with John....I guarentee EVERYBODY will be where they need to be when it's time :)

JJ, you are harder to understand that Perry, you 2 taling at the same time might be a Youtube moment! LOL

3. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

That is the absolute perfect answer. Good job. ;D

4. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

shes not kidding pac, she had to ask how to get "floodwater" (self inflicted i might add) out of the drawers in the kitchen, she didnt even know you could take the drawers out LMAO

5. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Perry I'm going to try to attend. I've got a shit load of work to get done. I took on some wholesale work and I lost a employee at my garage so I have to take up the slack there as well. I'll be able to tell ya in about another week or so.

6. Russ c'mon you gotta try to go! It'll be all good!! I've gone before too and I really didn't see the political thing. Maybe I'm being naive but I don't see that at shows like I hear goes on :-\ I mean I see "clicks" in different associations, but as a whole I've been very fortunate I guess to see a more fair side of things. Hope you change your mind!

Tricia whoops then! I thought the when you said that "Anne couldn't keep you under control" I actually thought you meant I had to help her watch you and Bailey ;D ;)

And Pac after that comment you probably SHOULD stay home!! :mad: ;) kidding

7. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Hell, I'm the "kitchen bitch" at my house. I cook and wash dishes more than the wife does. ;D :D

8. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Hell all i've done the past three days is cook and clean. Family just left to go back home. I headin to go get a beer. LOL

9. Perry, your idea of doing the dishes is throwing the paper plates in the trash!!!

10. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Well that too Voya, but I do know how to load the dishwsher. ;D :D

11. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Ann is hell on wheels, michelle.. but she actually was pretty laid back and did the most labor at worlds so i could play more. ;) hopefully she'll do that again. :D

12. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

that does NOT mean getting the wife drunk Perry LMAO

13. Too Cute Russ!!! ;D ;D

14. AUplantman

AUplantman New Member

n
    not this Ken, though, because you DONT want me taking the pics ;)

15. I'll be there no doubt ... . ;)

16. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

OK, I'm officially coming for sure. Locked in the sitters this evening and talked with Mr Yeager. Cullman Alabama is in for a treat when Dave Houser, MP, and I show up in the same town. ;) Perry said there are some ground rules, so I guess we'll have to behave. ::) :D

I won't be competing this year, so no pressure on me. ;D

I'm looking forward to helping George and Mp with that Deer, I just hope I don't get sucked into doing all the dam sewing! 8)

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Brushwolf & Bailey are doing the sewing under strict rules laid down by George. You know that the biyatches do all the sewing Brian!

18. Sounds like a plan i guess glad i volunteered for this lol

19. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

I'm still hoping to go but it is still up in the air. Do you still have room Perry?

20. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Room is not a problem Jason. ;)