1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

OK, who's planning on coming to Huntsville in July for the NTA Con.?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, May 24, 2009.

1. Tricia

Tricia New Member

You buying enough food to feed all these folks, Perry or is this going to be pot luck style and everyone's eating from their coolers? :-\ You should charge the going rate for a B&B in your area. :p

2. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

The grocery store isn't far. ;) We'll have bacon, sausage, eggs and toast each morning before we head out if they'll eat that for breakfast. If not we'll have freakin' Poptarts! Actually I don't plan on US being here for many meals with the schedule of the convention. Maybe a few late grillings.

3. Tricia

Tricia New Member

You'll have to bring me leftovers from those "late grillings" for lunch the next day. ;) You know me, once I park the truck..... :p

4. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

You may have to get over that self imposed rule. ;D :D

5. Tricia

Tricia New Member

We could always consider a tailgate party. Grill it right at the convention in the parking lot. And that way I don't have to break my old bad habits. :p Woohoo, we could use my torch to light it even. :D ;)

6. Tailgate party at the convention sounds great - everyone can go to the store and get something to contribute! As long as the hotel or city ordinances aren't against it!!

Perry I was talking to Brian this morning and I told him that by the sounds of the people on here - you're gonna need to dig and build an outhouse! :D either that or tell everyone B.Y.O.R. (bring your own roll) and find a tree!! ;D

I'm really feelin' bad for your wife bout now! :-\

7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Ive ALWAYS felt bad for his wife!

8. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'll keep her safe :)

9. rj9289

rj9289 Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

i want to go so bad, just to meet people and learn some stuff

10. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Come on over Ryan! We'd like to meet your girlfriend too. ;D :D

11. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Can I come too ;D ;)

12. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Sure Khalle! if it is anything like the World's, once you introduce yourself to another taxinetter it was like an instant freindship was made! :)

13. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

LMAO!

And what about trying to get a hot shower. :-\

Perry did mention some ground rules to me on the phone and POOPIN' in the yard ain't cool. :D

14. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

I'll be there.

15. rj9289

rj9289 Buck the system, be an individual, be who you are.

i really want to come, but i dont know if me coming all the way there and spending all thae money on a room will be worth it. maybe if i can find someone to room up with..

16. truetolife

truetolife Fly goosey fly away....isn't she beautiful

PA
    One time at band camp.......I had a dream, that i would be going to Greenbo Alabama to find Jenny.....

Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates.. You never know what your gonna get ;D

17. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Well, ya put Perry in a skirt, he might look like Jenny :-\ :-\ :-*

18. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

No such place as "Greenbo, Alabama. You may find a "Jenny" in the neighborhood. ??? There is however a Greensboro and Greenville, AL down south.

As for hot showers. I have a 50 gallon water heater and 3 showers. Probably have to be courteous to each other and take 5 minute showers. So no time for whacking! I like my showers in the mornings, some like them at night. Maybe we will have a perfect balance. For those that have never pissed in a yard, I have three toilets. I totally understand the crapping in the woods thing, I don't like that either.

19. truetolife

truetolife Fly goosey fly away....isn't she beautiful

PA
    Do you have a pool?

20. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

I'll let you know the closer we get to the show, and Perry your one hell of a good man to open your home to all us Yankees and we appreciate it. Thank you